Author Topic: Treated unfairly  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Treated unfairly
« on: July 24, 2020, 08:00:48 pm »
Hi, today i went ingame and i saw some guy named Prother which i thought its some older player and i mentioned him when i joined trying to find out who he is, i also tried to mention Gucciboy and welcome him back but without any warning or admin pm or something i got muted for 15 minutes reason:enough.
Next 15 minutes i couldnt choose /hideout i couldnt type anything in chat while my friends were mentioning me,pm me and asking me some things.After i got un-muted i asked why i was muted for 15 minutes with reason enough thorugh /helpme and they answer me it was maybe a mistake while on main chat admin said they warned me many times for not ping that prother guy.I was not warned but directly muted when i joined i did not spam his name or did something which is forbidden. Can i make a complain or something cuz this was not good expirience? Or maybe i shouldnt ? I really dont know who mute me or who said that in main chat but i was not warned  i got instant mute for mentioning someone in main chat which many ppl do!Any opinion on what should i do ?

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
Re: Treated unfairly
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 09:15:54 pm »
Talk to me on discord, I'll help you ;)

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: Treated unfairly
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 09:26:55 pm »
I apologize for the disturbance regarding your punishment,

according to it, it must have been a misunderstanding, we did not pay attention, so we would like to offer you an apology from the name of that Staff Member who issued you a mute.

In addition, please do not encourage yourself to be a part of this troll mania again in the future, thanks in advance.

Locked.