Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] Guide - Server guidelines for Newbies  (Read 3097 times)

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +14/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
[UNOFFICIAL] Guide - Server guidelines for Newbies
« on: July 20, 2020, 05:32:57 pm »
-When you join the server for the first time you'll spawn at the airport and will have to choose your skin and gender.

-In order to join the Police Force you need to be level 50 along with a weapon license and weapons, which can be bought from Ammunation (GPS can be used in between, use /gps to operate it)

-There are 5 Jobs: Police, Para Medic, Firefighter and Mechanic,Prostitues.

-Cops can use tazer by holding ''N'',Double pressing RMB or using /tazer command in-game.

-By holding ''Y'' you can access the Player Interaction menu, through which you can perform a solid amount of action such as calling your Personal vehicles,Job abilities,Calling a specific worker such as: Mechanics, Prostitutes etc.

-Global Positioning System (GPS): It can be used to locate several locations all around the San Andreas.

-Personal vehicles: There are 2 ways of owning a Personal vehicle (Illegal, Legal) in both of the situations you need to own a garage for which you can either purchase empty garages or purchase a house that has a garage, talking about the Illegal way you simply have to drive the vehicle at your garage and press "Y" to store it and for the Legal one's: you can purchase them from any vehicle dealership go for a test drive and return to the checkpoint, tho the different between both of them is that you have to hotwire the Illegal one's as you do not own its keys.

-Fuel and Gas stations: Your vehicle has limited by fuel, You can refuel your vehicles at Gas stations all around the State.

-Wanted levels: There are many criminals in the server: 1Star - Yellow formally known as ticketable, 2-5Stars Orange known as an arrestable suspect but you can bribe a cop,use the bribe stars (can be found all around the san andreas) or use Pay n sprays like SinglePlayer and 6Stars known as a Most-Wanted Suspect which cannot bribe any cop as they're dangerous

You can evade the chase while you get far from Cops.

While you evading, Wanted stars will Turn Off/On

-Vehicle services: The Red checkpoints found in every gas stations they can basically be used for a plenty of stuff (Repairing your vehicle, Purchasing tire kits (/tfix), Engine Repair kits (/efix), Jerry can (/jc), Oil slick (/slick).
You can also get on/off duty as a Mechanic through those checkpoints.

-ATM and Banks: There are a number of ATM's and Banks all around the San Andreas in order to use the banks simply visit one and walk in the dollar checkpoint, make sure the bank is not closed (by checking the NPC's) In-order to ATM's you have to setup your account by visiting a nearby bank after that you have to simply stand next to one and press "Y" to operate them.

-Garages: There are a 100+ garages all around the San Andreas which can be owned.

-Houses (Properties): Houses can be owned by walking into one that is on sale and then pressing "F" or "enter" to get inside and then press "Y" and confirm the sale to purchase them the payment can either be processed by bank account or cash in hand depends upon the situation in order in order to identify the houses that are on sale, they basically have a Green logo with a billboard of "House on sale" written on them, The one's with Blue logo are owned by different players, talking about the Mini-Map(Radar) the one's that are marked as Green are owned by you, Houses can be robbed by standing next time them and pressing "LMB", you simply have to get a vehicle in order to store the items (the bigger the vehicle is the more items you can carry tho 30 are max.), use /hideout to customize the hideout and press "Y" standing next to the trunk in order to open them.

-Stolen vehicles: After all its Grand Theft Auto(GTA) which is mainly famous due to the Carjacking. So basically in order to steal a vehicle you have to stand near them and press "enter" rapidly until you get inside the vehicle after that you will hotwire the vehicle (Personal vehicles have extra protection), once you get spotted by a cop you will get 1 Star - ticketable (for civilian vehicles only) in case you stole a cop's vehicle you will get 2 stars - Orange, stay away from cops in order to avoid getting the warrants tho.

-Citychanges: The city basically changes at every Sunday after 23:59 the circle basically works like LS>SF>LV

-Player Ranks and score: You can see your Ranks and score after doing Quests. You can also see them with /level  /rank  /score or setup the Menu.

-Vehicle Lights: You can switch your Vehicle Lights by pressing ''N''.

-Shops: There are a plenty of shops all around the State from which you can purchase a plenty of items simply by walking in the Red Checkpoints and in order to rob them simply aim at the NPC, make sure you do not lower / move your aim until you get the robbery amount

Also ATM's/Shops cannot be robbed outside the active city.

-Missions: There are a plenty of missions to do all around the San Andreas which include the illegal one's and legal one's simply use /missions to get a list.

-Police Stations: Cops can go On/Off Duty or use to Cop shops in order to Refill (tazer ammo's, weapons,armour, etc).
Simply walk in the Red checkpoint, and in order to change your skin move to the weapon locker that has a "blue shirt" logo and select "change skin"
(Alert: SkinChange costs $100.)

-When a criminal go to a interior you can see a ''Suspect Inside'' text at the door, it's a message for cops to track criminals.

-The name of the last day of the week is colored red and city will change after 24 minutes.

I'll keep updating the topic in-case some new update rolls in and will not lock this so you all can drop your feedbacks (;
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:29:46 am by ARSHIA »

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: Guide - Server guidelines for Newbies
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 06:50:32 pm »
Good guide. Thanks for the time!
xo

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 06:52:01 pm »
Nice guide!

Offline Wilkes

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Guilty as charged
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Wilkes
  • Discord name: Wilkes#4001
  • Crew: The Shit Graphic Designer
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 09:23:49 pm »
Some sentences need proofreading but overall this is a very nice guide for new players :)

I think adding some screenshots of what gas stations, garages etc. look like on the map so newbies know where to look if they need something.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 09:45:19 pm »
Isn't there a guide already made by Mike since like what? 2015?

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 03:55:20 am »
Isn't there a guide already made by Mike since like what? 2015?

I Hate Ya

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2020, 04:03:11 am »
I Hate Ya
Nice post farming.

The guide is nice but might need a proper format, grammar, and use of words maybe. Also, the requirement for cop is increased, you need to be level 50 in order to become a cop now.

Offline ARSHIA

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2020, 12:56:24 pm »
Some sentences need proofreading but overall this is a very nice guide for new players :)

I think adding some screenshots of what gas stations, garages etc. look like on the map so newbies know where to look if they need something.
Yes I'll do it, I have the screenshots, but I couldn't do it, I'll upgrade the topic and add them 😉

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2020, 02:50:36 pm »
nice work i like it simple and easy way to guide new players as it said earlier work on some sentences need some modifying but yea we really appreciate player who land a hand of help to new ones

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2020, 11:19:20 pm »
edited your post as most of the things were kinda inaccurate

Offline ARSHIA

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2020, 11:34:10 pm »
edited your post as most of the things were kinda inaccurate
Very Thanks :D

Offline ARSHIA

• View Profile
Re: [UNOFFICIAL] Guide - Server guidelines for Newbies
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2020, 10:30:05 am »
Guide is updated

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2020, 07:07:01 am »
Effort counts. Thanks buddy.

Offline Chimp

• Respect: +10/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Chimp
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 01:10:21 am »
Good job, it's really helpful for the newcomers.