Author Topic: - Banned by admin for cheating  (Read 3321 times)

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
- Banned by admin for cheating
« on: July 03, 2020, 05:31:07 am »
Your in-game nameCenturion
Ban or infraction appeal?   2407
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   7/1/2020 time 4:22 GMT +4:30
Ban/infraction reason and detailsAim bot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?since when 2 videos of a lagger which looks completely weird is a valid proof of some one using aimbot , if the guy cant zig zag and dodge the bullets and walks in a straight line against spaz you call that aimbot? the first video is just an evidence showing that i 'am not guilty with missing hundreds of bullets , how can a manager come to the idea that i'm using cheats? without even editing the video a bit and zoom on my characters aim?
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?it seems that sousage has taken a grudge on me for beating him badly and he sent 2 videos out of the 4 , the one with 70 hp and diying by 5 bullets and the other one a 1v1 tec-9 fight which he got outplayed.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?D3troil , but does it even matter? do you guys even ask about his opinion?
Any more information to provide?yes the information is this : i will duel sousage again '' if he wants with all your admins and so called managers watching but i cant upload a video . not atleast for a month and not because i don't want to , but because of the problems and site banning in iran. youtube is banned ,imgur is banned the net usage is limited .
http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,4069.0.html previous
appeal which lead to instantly being closed cause i said i cant upload videos at the moment''''
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 07:21:59 am by The_Centurion »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: - Banned by admin for cheating
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 05:56:38 am »
Since you're not satisfied with one of the manager's decisions, what about decision from the Community Manager?

@Megatron Awaiting for your final decision upon this ban appeal.

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 07:33:48 am »
Since you're not satisfied with one of the manager's decisions, what about decision from the Community Manager?

@Megatron Awaiting for your final decision upon this ban appeal.
good and ask your selves that does my aim and dps look like any of these people?
http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,3899.0.html
http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,3927.0.html
http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,3936.0.html
http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,4052.0.html

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 07:42:33 am »
that does my aim and dps look like any of these people?
How do we know your gameplay with others, even you never show it.

No need to mention other people who are not related with your cases.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 08:32:59 am »
How do we know your gameplay with others, even you never show it.

No need to mention other people who are not related with your cases.
i already told you to play dm against me on any server , you haven't agreed to that yet along with observers .
and on upload case its really hard for me i should be using vpn to upload on youtube with 60 kbps speed . but as i said i will try to upload a video aswell.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 11:11:55 am by RazaDaAli55 »

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 06:20:34 pm »
Can you please send me a screenshot of your GTA SA folder?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 06:53:13 pm by Megatron »

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 07:09:40 pm »
I know that I am not allowed to question any moderator's decision or reply on someone's appeal. But holy shit that is the worst proof I ever saw someone banning for. The Sousage's montage against this player stands with no credibility since this is just one proof and it is barely visible how the shots are coming, also Sousage is from Indonesia,  he plays with massive lags 9/10 times, so this clearly should be declared as insufficient proof. Do not ban innocents in an outrage.

PS:- Sorry and I will appreciate a warning as many times you can give, but I won't stay silent when after seeing injustice being served.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 09:55:27 am »
and @ShocKWavE the appeal is being moderated by 3 staff members already that for sure have more knowledge towards cheaters as compared to you so please stay out of this.

I don't know the point where you actually making sense @RazaDaAli55 , But I did laughed after knowing that since 3 teenage moderators or manger are dealing with the report, it automatically makes them more knowledgeable players than me.

Few weeks ago I reported a guy with 1080p videos as proofs, which were declared as insufficient by the server owner himself. So how can these 20-30fps proofs with 144p clarity makes worth banning a player?

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,3898.0.html

I posted clean and clear of this guy's aimbot which are insufficient as per the owner's view, then those videos posted by Sousage doesn't even stand a chance to be called as proofs. And literally, who are you to declare is more knowledgeable and who is not? 

And to be very honest, I do not care about getting punished in anyway for keeping such attitude against discrimination, I will speak up every single time I will see something like this happening anywhere. I wish you the best to go with any possible way to shut me up either by giving me infractions bit by bit or directly banning me.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 10:00:18 am by ShocKWavE »

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2020, 12:08:40 pm »
@The_Centurion  i removed your last reply as it contained name of a different server along with its ip make sure you dont repeat this and can you post a screenshot of last edited date / time of your gta sa folder.

I don't know the point where you actually making sense @RazaDaAli55 , But I did laughed after knowing that since 3 teenage moderators or manger are dealing with the report, it automatically makes them more knowledgeable players than me.

Few weeks ago I reported a guy with 1080p videos as proofs, which were declared as insufficient by the server owner himself. So how can these 20-30fps proofs with 144p clarity makes worth banning a player?

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,3898.0.html

I posted clean and clear of this guy's aimbot which are insufficient as per the owner's view, then those videos posted by Sousage doesn't even stand a chance to be called as proofs. And literally, who are you to declare is more knowledgeable and who is not? 

And to be very honest, I do not care about getting punished in anyway for keeping such attitude against discrimination, I will speak up every single time I will see something like this happening anywhere. I wish you the best to go with any possible way to shut me up either by giving me infractions bit by bit or directly banning me.
well if you are mature enough and really have some knowledge and experience against stuff you shouldnt be here acting like a "superhero" towards people that were banned for something they legit did and even if they did not we're taking care of it already and i'm speaking of facts considering the reports youve made towards people and if you are really that much into getting infracted / banned then repeating the same stuff and having the same attitude would really apply into that as mike by his own said that:
-removed picture-
and going against the rules would not be tolerated at all
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:47:42 pm by RoboKill »

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2020, 12:58:09 pm »
@The_Centurion  i removed your last reply as it contained name of a different server along with its ip make sure you dont repeat this and can you post a screenshot of last edited date / time of your gta sa folder.
well if you are mature enough and really have some knowledge and experience against stuff you shouldnt be here acting like a "superhero" towards people that were banned for something they legit did and even if they did not we're taking care of it already and i'm speaking of facts considering the reports youve made towards people and if you are really that much into getting infracted / banned then repeating the same stuff and having the same attitude would really apply into that as mike by his own said that:
-removed picture-
and going against the rules would not be tolerated at all

ok well spoken now can you please stop editing/deleting my posts?
and he said the truth .bunch of teenagers with no experience cant fix a complicated case such as this one if not rage ban individuals from the first.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:48:09 pm by RoboKill »

Offline BMWE46

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Nobody special
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [BaWo]
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 01:12:51 am »
Create anticheat on aimbot cheat and stop banning players for aimbot because of video proof. Its not professional lmfao.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2020, 02:20:37 am »
Create anticheat on aimbot cheat and stop banning players for aimbot because of video proof. Its not professional lmfao.
Don't interfere with ban appeal's player otherwise you will get warning for this.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2020, 06:00:57 am »
So you want staff team to stop "banning" people, just because they have video evidence of someone cheating?
What are you thinking even man?!?!??!
Let me tell you something funny, SA-MP is 12+ years old game, theres always plenty ways, to bypass anti-cheat system, so if someone has a good knowledge of coding, they will flood the server easily with cheaters.
You want to play on a server with full of cheaters, good luck, find one. This will not happen here.

The longer the appeal post exists, the more stupid the answers gets, just come to a decision and do something.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 06:05:59 am by MLGERROR »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2020, 06:07:40 am »
Alright enough of bullshitting in this topic, I'm locking this topic until @Megatron made his decision, any further discussion, feel free to DM in discord or forum PM.
-Locked.

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2020, 12:49:38 am »
The administrators and moderators have come to the conclusion that this player has used aimbot cheat and therefore banned.
The staff team won't hurry to take actions, they are collecting proofs, gathering opinions and always use our well-enhanced anti-cheat before going to a conclusion or having a decision.

The player's account will remain banned.
Cheaters are not welcome in this community and will remain outside of the community's gates.