Author Topic: Cop Shop  (Read 1746 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Cop Shop
« on: July 02, 2020, 11:04:10 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 03, 2020, 12:33:31 pm »
I have been pso-ed and wanted to buy guns  but the cop shop is so annoying in mean of buying guns.
-1 You have the abbility to buy guns with some ammu and click the same thing again and again and again which leads to #2
-2 Lets say i want to buy shotgun and click the menu selection over and over again but after clickin the shotgun selection menu quits for a second and when respawn takes my mouse pointer to M4 instead of the thing i selected which is kinda annoyin. Idk if its some bug or its automatic reset to point on M4  but its anoying and takes time and at the same time making you vurnebale to ppl who broke out of jail or some thing.
 I suggest to make some cop shop which allows you to write the number of bullets with limit  lets say  like from 0-200 bulets a click and for other guns like 0-50 bullets a click. Or any other option which will not take that much time. Feel free to suggest or make any other idea idk i just felt annoyed by that fact that took me 20mins or so to take some weapons
on the video my mouse pointer is not shown but this is the cop shop rn
&feature=youtu.be

Offline ao_us

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Hide everyone,The storm is coming
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ao_us
  • Discord name: ao_us#5608
Re: Cop Shop
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 11:49:09 pm »
Hello there
Yeah it is gonna be useful for the urgency to respond the close crimes nearby the pd and so many other things
And probably with this addition you will waste 3-5 seconds from your life instead of 10-15 second,so +1 from me

Offline Sasino97

• Respect: +44/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Sasino
  • Discord name: Sasino#7205
  • Crew: BloodZ & SASP
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 02:34:35 am »
I suggest to make a room that is only available to cops inside all police stations, and in that room, put the locker, the gun shop (with a weapon selection like in Ammu-Nation) etc.

#FreeCuba

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 07:09:27 am »
I suggest to make a room that is only available to cops inside all police stations,
would be abused from cops with bounty or any cop staying afk there.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 07:30:10 am »
+1       :)

Offline Buah

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +5/-3
  • Buahahahahaha
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Buah
  • Discord name: Buah#0300
  • Crew: Not in any Crew
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:35:10 pm »
I have been pso-ed and wanted to buy guns  but the cop shop is so annoying in mean of buying guns.
-1 You have the abbility to buy guns with some ammu and click the same thing again and again and again which leads to #2
-2 Lets say i want to buy shotgun and click the menu selection over and over again but after clickin the shotgun selection menu quits for a second and when respawn takes my mouse pointer to M4 instead of the thing i selected which is kinda annoyin. Idk if its some bug or its automatic reset to point on M4  but its anoying and takes time and at the same time making you vurnebale to ppl who broke out of jail or some thing.
 I suggest to make some cop shop which allows you to write the number of bullets with limit  lets say  like from 0-200 bulets a click and for other guns like 0-50 bullets a click. Or any other option which will not take that much time. Feel free to suggest or make any other idea idk i just felt annoyed by that fact that took me 20mins or so to take some weapons
on the video my mouse pointer is not shown but this is the cop shop rn
&feature=youtu.be
Very good suggestion
+1

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 03:15:53 pm »
Cop shop is good as it is in my opinion because you would either have so much ammo as cop so you never run out or just visit a far away ammu or PD , as there are several PDs in each city. about making a specific room for it , seems a good abuse material and we cant say its not. (heres a example of cop ammo you could have to avoid resupplying)
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 12:10:52 pm »
Please try and summarise your suggestions in the first sentence or two. There is no need for a wall of text for such a simple suggestion, it just makes me not want to bother reading it.

This was already suggested and accepted.
View trailers here.