Author Topic: ao_us - double revenge and false RDM report  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Sasino97

• Respect: +44/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Sasino
  • Discord name: Sasino#7205
  • Crew: BloodZ & SASP
ao_us - double revenge and false RDM report
« on: June 28, 2020, 07:17:42 pm »
I'm making this thread because I found out that ao_us is not part of the MCNR staff, as I previously thought.

Your in-game nameSasino97
Their in-game nameao_us
DetailsWhat happened is that he was a most wanted felon outside the bank, and I was a cop. I went there and other felons started shooting me, including ao_us, so I responded with fire and I killed him. Then the other guys killed me.
After dying, I got a $2000 bounty by ao_us, for which I was killed by another player ([AN]mobin). So, basically ao_us got
his revenge. But, after that, he starts chasing me again (which is where I started recording), and he kills me. At that point he was an innocent player, and not a felon or ticketable, and I was still a cop.
I use the /report command, but nothing happens. After a while, I spot him at Ammu-Nation, and I am no longer a cop, so I kill him as revenge of the last kill, however he claims that's a random kill and an admin/moderator instantly jails me, without asking for clarification, just because he types in the chat "that is RDM". I try to explain what happened, but no admins ask me anything. They just protect him and ignore me.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/kw9lt3
This video doesn't prove he double-revenged, but it does prove that I have killed him with a valid reason.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:30:55 pm by Sasino97 »

#FreeCuba

Offline ao_us

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Hide everyone,The storm is coming
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ao_us
  • Discord name: ao_us#5608
Re: ao_us - double revenge and false RDM report
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 06:56:06 am »
Hello there,i know i'm late to replay,
I think when you got killed by my bounty i didn't know because i was afk or something like that,
Then when the civ or innocent whatever you want call it, aim at you he'll get 2 stars automaticaty then he can start shooting
But this thing i didn't like it and actually +1 to remove it and put better system/rule for it ( when you aim at a cop u got 2 stars then start shooting )
Let's talk about your revenge, you killed me while i'm white that reason made me say "this called rdm" because you can't kill whoever was white even if that was revenge you can wait until he has been mw/red then kill him in baddest ways you want.
I hope from the staff to respond for this and i think sometimes i did mistake when i killed you without my know my bounty has done
But in the second part you were mistaken,
Thanks anyways
ao_us

Offline RoboKill

• Ass of the month - All year
  • Respect: +57/-10
  • Sweaty bank hacks <3
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: RoboKill#7970
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
Re: ao_us - double revenge and false RDM report
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 12:24:11 pm »
This video doesn't prove he double-revenged, but it does prove that I have killed him with a valid reason.
Not enough proof. No actions will be taken on the player reported.

I just want to make it clear. Even if one has none or has wanted level. Once they kill a person they can get revenge taken on them once for an hour. If the city changes or the bounty that was placed on them for revenge gets claimed (meaning you can either revenge with a bounty or do it yourself, not both.) you cannot go and revenge kill after that.

Lastly, I do think that the admin that has jailed you should have questioned you about the situation that went first, and luckily it looks like you weren't wrongly infracted for it. We will try our best that a mistake like this doesn't happen in the future.