Author Topic: Making the bank abit harderr  (Read 2528 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline naz

• Busta
  • Respect: +13/-8
  • Banned????
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: casemiro
  • Discord name: casemiro
  • Crew: [WAA]
Making the bank abit harderr
« on: June 14, 2020, 07:46:43 pm »
« Last Rated on: June 29, 2020, 09:35:55 am »
can they make the bank like a bit harder like when u come to rob it u have to pass through 2rooms wic u do like hack or something  ;D ;D

Offline diogogames

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-7
  • Professional Noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: diogogames
  • Discord name: Stormnet
Re: Making the bank abit harderr
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 01:00:10 pm »
You mean like the suggestion I made to M3E6's port regarding the bank payout?

(...) But I think the bank (...) robbery should be actually harder to do. 

Like, (...) "make them fucking hard" like Solid once said. (...)

(...)

What I suggest is adding more layers of security. These are some suggestins: Add 1 or 2 security doors (one is the metar bar strutcute near the vault area entry and the other is the door on top of the stairs) that can be picked/hacked or blasted. This will slow down people and make it so you have to either hack them (which would take a while) or you can blast them (but the vault lockdown sequence would begin and cops would be notified. So its a choice between safety or speed.

You could also add more guards. Right now the guy at the vault area with the pistol just gets annihilated by the criminals. So I tought why not add more guards? And better equipped? Add like 4-6 guards (with player healt) armed with M4s or MP5 behind the pillars of the vault area. Also, I thought when players pick a bag and the alarm activates, why not spawn another 6 NPC guards heavly armed at the staff section of the bank, make them run to the hall and take positions to blast off the crims exiting the stairs room (if all that isnt feasable, then just spawn them already in the hall).

Im pretty sure a group of skilled players can go throught these without much of an issue, but it would be much harder that what is right now and take more time. Some people will say that this is hardcore, but you are robbing a bank, it shouldnt be that fucking easy and shouldnt only take a couple of minutes to do. Should take time and efford to do.

(...)

The "(...)" are the sections I removed from the original post due to not being related to incresing the security in the bank.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 01:02:24 pm by diogogames »

Offline naz

• Busta
  • Respect: +13/-8
  • Banned????
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: casemiro
  • Discord name: casemiro
  • Crew: [WAA]
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 01:04:10 pm »
ya thats what am meaning :D nice suggestion diogogames

Offline Sasino97

• Respect: +44/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Sasino
  • Discord name: Sasino#7205
  • Crew: BloodZ & SASP
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 11:41:41 pm »
Give the guard a Desert Eagle

#FreeCuba

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 08:30:52 am »
There's already been plenty of posts in regards to making the bank harder to rob.
Mike has already said he has ideas for it, when they'll get introduced, who knows.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 12:14:24 pm »
I don't have any ideas/plans to make the bank robbery harder tbh. Apart from adding another guard further inside?
View trailers here.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 12:53:07 pm »
I don't have any ideas/plans to make the bank robbery harder tbh. Apart from adding another guard further inside?
What about before entering stairs, you will need to "pick-up locks"for another door? So people won't be able camping down there in vault room like everyone complaint about.They will be at main hall and exposed as soon as cop came in. What do ya think?

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 02:06:27 pm »
Yeah that might be an idea.
View trailers here.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 02:30:57 pm »
What about before entering stairs, you will need to "pick-up locks"for another door? So people won't be able camping down there in vault room like everyone complaint about.They will be at main hall and exposed as soon as cop came in. What do ya think?

Good idea. Maybe make it so you have to grab the key from behind the counter? +1

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 02:47:33 pm »
Good idea. Maybe make it so you have to grab the key from behind the counter? +1
Either grabbing or hacking, both would do. But I like the idea of hacking more because I think there will be a possibility of players holding the key but not going after for the door, trolling around with it. But it's overall a great idea if something like people holding a key will be marked on head and you can kill them for key? If we're going for grabbing key and unlock the door, we will need another topic to sit down and discuss. Overall it's a nice idea as well ngl.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 04:27:49 pm »
But I like the idea of hacking more because I think there will be a possibility of players holding the key but not going after for the door, trolling around with it. But it's overall a great idea if something like people holding a key will be marked on head and you can kill them for key?

This would be a great way to stop people for trolling with a key, however maybe give it a timer before marked on head? Like 30sec-1min so that people don't just automatically kill this guy.. Good idea.