Author Topic: Hope Everyone's Doing Okay  (Read 1127 times)

trina

Hope Everyone's Doing Okay
« on: June 10, 2020, 10:49:11 pm »
I know a lot of you will agree with me when I mention that 2020 has been a rollercoaster. I know I never expected this year to happen espescially the two major events we are still dealing with. First one being the Pandemic. You hear about this stuff in movies and now here we are trying to live through it. It's really crazy and I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be alive during a horrific event. This is the type of crisis you read about in History Class but never pictured you would actually have to experience that in your life time. Remember to be safe when you go out in public and take care of yourself. Anyway, another major event is what happened to George Floyd. I am sure a lot of us saw that video and it just broke my heart. I can't even began to imagine what his family and friends are going through. We as a community should come together and remember that at the end of the day we all bleed the same color. No one should be treated less because of the color of their skin, nationality or if they are rich or poor. We all deserve the same treatment. No one is better than the other. I pray we get justice for George and all the other women and men who fell victim to police brutality. This is just a reminder if you see someone who needs help, help them and speak up and remember to be kind to one another. Help your neighbor, your friend or the elderly cross the street. Just be kind and love one another. I just wanted to check in with everyone and hope everyone is doing okay. I am just a message away if you need someone to talk too and remember you are never alone!

Much Love, Trina ♥

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: Hope Everyone's Doing Okay
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 12:59:25 am »
Yes talk to Head of Counselling Department in MCNR ,Trina , if you really had something that stressed you out or bothering you
Stay strong everyone ;)

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 01:50:58 am »
Hope you are doing well! Yes... this will definitely be in history books... its a strange time.. It's been the longest shortest 6 months ever.

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 09:42:26 pm »
maya calendar ends in 2020
logo" border="0