Author Topic: AvenTadoR (92) and Most Wanted (69) shooting at unarmed, 2 star player  (Read 1063 times)

Offline AdamBijSavage

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AdamBijSavage
I had been released from jail and I had stolen a police bike. Shortly after this, I was chased down by law enforcement officer AvenTadoR (92) and player Most Wanted (69). Both of which immediately started to fire upon me (note my blown out tires and my health bar). Also take note of admin "Cashewz" being present and doing nothing about it... What a surprise.... This not allowed to happen. The server rules state it absolutely clear. I was talking to an admin through the command "/apm" at which point was told to get "PROOF" to hold these people accountable so there we go. PROOF. Please note my health bar getting lower throughout the course of this event, also note how admin and moderator "Cashewz" completely does nothing and look at the effort in which player AvenTadoR (92) tries to revive me

Edit: I hope it is enough proof for you guys to handle this because apparently, admins cant do anything without proper proof... as if I would just waste my time instead of playing to come here and complain about "irrelevant" stuff...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:16:48 pm by AdamBijSavage »

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
No video, no /crimes list of what you did before, it won't work out like this, buddy. If it was not justified, Cashewz would punish them straight away, and for your information, a suspect fleeing in a vehicle can be shot at.

Dismissed, better luck next time.
xo