Author Topic: Requesting Proofs (DISMISSED)  (Read 633 times)

Offline Eldy.

• Respect: +15/-50
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eldy.
  • Discord name: noteldy
Requesting Proofs (DISMISSED)
« on: May 22, 2020, 11:57:00 am »
Your in-game nameEldy.
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonetoday like rn
Ban/infraction reason and detailsaimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?mr community manager who is a desperate piece of shit banned me again because of personal issues. he didn't like me or my attitude and hence went ahead n banned me with 0 proofs. This guy is autistic and he has no brain, claims to be great and let me tell you all, he's not as he claims he is. Just a fat fuck in his mother's basement drinking soda playing SAMP trying to act big after getting bullied IRL. I talked to a couple of his testicles and they told me he has proofs. I want those.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?prolly the aimbot appeal after satisfying everyone i couldn't do m3, and i did send him alot of messages. I feel seriously mistreated here even as my run as a mod he didn't treat me well.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?not even needed
Any more information to provide?The community knows that i was clear. i convinced everyone who doubted me of using hacks and all of them had come up to the resolution that i was clear. I want a fair decision here, m3 has been a asshole to me from the off. When he became community manager, i was happy because code was rude, but this guy is a complete asshole. he hated me from the off, was cold to me and never liked me at all. He banned me without proper evidences. M3 never seemed to like me and he did this just because i was always going against what he said and done. I request proofs and i don't care about unban cause that shit can suck my dick as long as this asswipe is community manager. After this i don't care if i'm forum banned because he is a piece of shit who deserves to be banned not me. I hope you guys know who's right here because this guy is a piece of fucking shit with 0 experience of the game.
Lets add on, this was my old appeal laughably, when he decided to unban me and then he rebanned me today.
I just edited it a bit cause like yeah, i should, but the fun thing is that this guy has been doing whatever he wants from the off. Mike's brainwashed because he just wants someone to help him code and shit and needs someone to manage the community cause i don't blame him, he's coding what else can he do lol. So, Mr M3 suckmydick E6, provide me proofs and get a life, because everyone IRL bullies you cause you're a fat fuck and here, we can't cause you'll ban us just like you banned me. Suck my dick boy, and get a life, maybe get laid because all i can see is you dying a virgin.
Thanks to all the homies for the support and the time together, i'll mention a couple here because those guys were always supportive and i owe u guys one (venom, parzi, mlgerror, unforgiven, mlgxd2, robokill, funta ETC)
After this i don't care if i get unbanned or shit, i'm just here for proofs.
 Final regards, Eldy.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:59:45 pm by trina »
Face your fear.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: Requesting Proofs
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 12:08:22 pm »

I gave you a chance and you just weren't doing your job well enough. It's a tough job, and its not for everyone.

As for the aimbot, you play and aim this well on a pillow. Let's be realistic here, you put it there after people called out the aim in the video. You can't aim that well jittering the mouse around like that without some tools to assist.