Author Topic: Cops logs  (Read 1405 times)

Not rated

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Cops logs
« on: May 01, 2020, 04:10:26 pm »
Hi, i'm here to suggest a cmd (if there isn't already) to check logs for cops (their own obviously), tickets issued, arrests, carjacked, bounties received and even people harmed if possible, it is useful to check all things you do, sometimes if you chasing someone and you miss few logs, with this cmd you will be able to know everything like /crimes for civs.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 11:53:20 pm by p4bl0 »

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-62
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
Re: Cops logs
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 06:02:07 am »
im not sure about that , seems like too much information for a cmd to have /crimes is already spammed with random crimes you do and its only crimes like nothing much. and you say put that for a cop just imagine how massive it would become. ill adjust your suggestion to a hit only log for cops (and maybe other public service) against criminals that is not even shown on chat. just because it would make management for rule breaking cops better they could just check the cops hit log (random name just popped up) so yeah the general idea of a hit log +1 but a log for every little shiz cops do ? -1
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 12:22:24 pm »
im not sure about that , seems like too much information for a cmd to have /crimes is already spammed with random crimes you do and its only crimes like nothing much. and you say put that for a cop just imagine how massive it would become. ill adjust your suggestion to a hit only log for cops (and maybe other public service) against criminals that is not even shown on chat. just because it would make management for rule breaking cops better they could just check the cops hit log (random name just popped up) so yeah the general idea of a hit log +1 but a log for every little shiz cops do ? -1

okay carjacked maybe useless, but tickets issued, arrests, bounties and people harmed (if possible) it's useful man... at least cops know who can take a revenge on them and get a review of their duty, not like /crimes, just logs of the last our or a game week.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 06:07:05 pm »
im not sure about that , seems like too much information for a cmd to have /crimes is already spammed with random crimes

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 11:15:58 am »
Assuming cops can't expect any revenge, i changed idea about this cmd, not really needed, locked.