Author Topic: suggestion towards modifying a rule  (Read 1714 times)

Not rated

Offline flareondash

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: flareondash
suggestion towards modifying a rule
« on: April 30, 2020, 07:03:46 pm »
Hello, I would like to suggest removing or modifying the cop rule of not being able to "camp" for wanted near banks. That rule doesn't really make sense if it is understood in the way most people understand it apparently (including me). It is only natural cops would storm and clear the area of a property being robbed by someone normal logic for both in real life and in-game. What they should just leave them to get away with over 6k+ from a bank? When people are always robbing the bank of course cops would always want to go and wait there. (Not to mention all the cop hunting wanted have been in the police station what police can't stay there? sims unfair how they can spawn camp like it was once done to me but police aren't allowed to do normal logic things)

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: suggestion towards modifying a rule
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 08:11:20 pm »
You canĀ“t even rob if many cops are already waiting for a bank robbing to go on. -1

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 08:43:41 pm »
you want cops to camp at bank

sure let's say mike allow it

You want to rob the bank and there is 10 cops waiting at the spawn check point with tazer aimming and arrested all of you what will happen :

1- you rage quit
2- you start insulting cops who camp at bank and result for that will be punishment \
3- start being toxic towards cop and get punishment

and don't tell me that not gonna happen because that will happen after 3rd attempt of robbing the bank

Offline Evocator

• Respect: +1/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Evocator
  • Discord name: Evocator#0001
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 09:03:46 pm »
you want cops to camp at bank

sure let's say mike allow it

You want to rob the bank and there is 10 cops waiting at the spawn check point with tazer aimming and arrested all of you what will happen :

1- you rage quit
2- you start insulting cops who camp at bank and result for that will be punishment \
3- start being toxic towards cop and get punishment

and don't tell me that not gonna happen because that will happen after 3rd attempt of robbing the bank

Sure then, lets do nothing and keep this as such. Have a minimum of 5 fully armed wanted criminals start a robbery with some waiting outside the bank to dm/ram/abuse any cop that comes near by and given the advantages cops have in this server (which are none), being slaughtered there as soon as you step close to the area no matter how many cops join you. There is a huge misbalance at the moment. Ignoring this because most of the people love robbing the bank as it gives of shit load of money is not a solution. You can ask any perm. cop in this server if they are pleased with what there is to help fight criminals and they will say no. Something needs to be changed.

Offline flareondash

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: flareondash
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 10:27:31 pm »
that is why I said if not remove at least modify like don't stay a hundred cops with tasers at the entrance but like a couple of meters away (near at least) if a lot of wanted get out of the banks they would have more then enough time to start running for a chase to commence (with all the players that come out it will be hard to chase all off them) because from what I understand a lot of players are complaining that cops are waiting as an example in los santos bank the tunnels so the term "near" isn't really understood.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 10:43:01 pm »
Okay so the actual meaning is you don't stay outside of.the bank when there's no wanted inside the bank/ if there's wanted, rush inside and get it instead of camping outside. It's not that hard to follow this rules. If you want to catch bank robbers ,I've tips for you
 Either you wait outside a couple miles away from bank, and wait for the "CRIMES : XXX BANK ROBBERY", then you can rush to the bank. Or you can just wait until they get into their getaway car and pursuit them.

Offline Evocator

• Respect: +1/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Evocator
  • Discord name: Evocator#0001
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 09:41:02 am »
Okay so the actual meaning is you don't stay outside of.the bank when there's no wanted inside the bank/ if there's wanted, rush inside and get it instead of camping outside. It's not that hard to follow this rules. If you want to catch bank robbers ,I've tips for you
 Either you wait outside a couple miles away from bank, and wait for the "CRIMES : XXX BANK ROBBERY", then you can rush to the bank. Or you can just wait until they get into their getaway car and pursuit them.

Be realistic dude. "couple of miles" yeah right, until you arrive the vault would be already cracked in and the criminals are leaving. With an admin spamming the chat with "DONT CAMP COPS" messages.
Pursuing is literally impossible. All the bank robberies happen in groups and they also flee in groups with one criminal shooting out of passenger seat. It is impossible, and let's assume a good cop took down a vehicle, they can never escape sawnoffs and tec9s of two most wanted criminals... This is too realistic and misbalanced. Proof is obviously clear, get on the server at any given time and check the cops to players ratio.