Author Topic: Infraction appeal deathmatch  (Read 1075 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Infraction appeal deathmatch
« on: April 30, 2020, 04:31:10 pm »
Your in-game namep4bl0
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneYesterday night around midnight (european timezone)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI killed 2 cops, i was innocent and they were chasing 2 mw
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I was defending the mw guys, anyway i got many revenges and kills from innocents guys when i was playing as cop and i didn't report anyone, this looks like unfair to me, because a week ago someone told me you're allowed to revenge even on cops, the first time i did, i got a infraction without any explanation or warn (next point explain why i hadn't chance to get an explanation/warn) and i think i had valid reasons to. If we consider they always protect their friends and shooting me as innocents, i feel really sad about this, because everyone can defend everyone but i can't defend anyone. You know i hate complaints but i hate being infracted for no reasons too, if rules are the same for everyone, i appeal to your common sense about this pending situation.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I quitted few minutes after killing them because i was tired and i went watching tv series, i believe maybe there was a way to avoid it, if i had a chance to explain ma_ro why i did this thing.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?2 mw guys that was fighting them and even who told me that people are able to revenge cops.
Any more information to provide?Just a off-topic thing, when i play as cop the whole day, i don't choose people to arrest, my gameplay is random, i always try to arrest the nearest suspects, i never plan to arrest someone on purpose during a house robbery, if he isn't in active city (so, far from me), they had fun to arrest me on purpose just when i was robbing houses after many hours playing, so i was a little bit sick, and since wasn't sure about people being able to revenge on cops, i did it. This additional informations just because i always play fair and try to avoid shit on purpose, and punishing me about a unclear thing make me sad, specially because i always ask about rules when i'm not sure and i always try to get a clear explanation.

Offline Ma_ro

• Respect: +30/-12
    • View Profile
Re: Infraction appeal deathmatch
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 05:38:17 pm »
The infraction  will be removed because your killing of the 2cops was motivated by revenge. You didn't explain that because you got out of the game when I asked you why you did that.