Author Topic: Cops Rdm  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Cops Rdm
« on: April 29, 2020, 08:58:46 pm »
Your in-game name[KoS]420Astronaut
Their in-game name7afterish
bigggsmoke
Details So this whole thing started when i died went to jail and broke out i even have proof of that too but wont post it here and now lets get to the point where ii am tazed and and the cop([at]mouad  something i think) arrests me this other guy(7afterrish) shoots me and kills me the cop that arrested me released me on parrole bcz i was killed while being arrested and soon as i get out these 2 guys start punching me and blocking my way out , next thing i piss bcz they treat me like that and when i exit the sfpd my mouse kinda bugged and hit the cop at that point i didnt know he was  there as you can see i was trying to dodge the hit but my mouse stucked going side way... after that with only 2 stars i was being shot and tried to defend myself.Again i end in jail and when im released they attack me again and aim with weapons on me  so i decided to kill them.This is the thing pissing me off causing the most of the dm
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)video evidence
pt.1 :

pt.2
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:18:00 pm by Astronaut »

Offline Eldy.

• Respect: +15/-50
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eldy.
  • Discord name: noteldy
Re: Cops Rdm
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 11:09:51 pm »
what we will do is that we will pso 7afterish but we won't touch biggsmoke as i don't see him shoot u even once. he is fine and 7afterish killed u while u were unarmed hence he gets the fall.

just a warning to you too, don't do this shit again. that is blatant cop hunting which is against the rules no matter how angry u are.

cheers.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 11:12:20 pm by Eldy. »
Face your fear.