Author Topic: misc suggestions  (Read 1017 times)

Not rated

Offline flareondash

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: flareondash
misc suggestions
« on: April 28, 2020, 11:42:06 pm »
Hello, I want to suggest some suggestions (mostly for cops).

1. First, change the cuff system for cops. It is cool how you have made the animation but it won't cut it even if you somehow manage to get behind someone you are vulnerable to everyone else just to kill you till you actually cuff him (his friends or other most wanted). I suggest making it being able to cuff someone while you are near him, like some timer of 3-4-5 seconds of being near him and you cuff him that way wanted people will have to be more aware and actually run from cops instead of making a dm arena where people have just put up a Jesus icon next to them running in circles spraying with sawed-off or uzis, the other weapons are simply useless except the sniper at this point. (and no even if you somehow manage to tase one with that lucky tase accuracy there is like a million wanted coming out of the bank all the time).
2. While wanted are getting 10k+ and a lot of points from robbing or banks cops are getting ....... make it more rewarding for cops for taking down wanted people are literally going through markers as cops because it is more rewarding instead of doing their jobs.
3. Add a rule to not spam ESC while in a chase it is bad enough chasing people playing from the other side of the world with 500+ ping but most wanted are just spamming ESC while in a chase and teleporting behind or making us hit their "after image".

Also p.s. It is cool that you are making constant events but there is a lot of people that I hit with snipers (I can see the animation of them being hit) and they take no dmg. Some hackers are freely doing what they want and it may start growing.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: misc suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 08:15:51 am »
One suggestion per topic.
View trailers here.