Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 1938 times)

Not rated

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Bounties
« on: April 20, 2020, 04:15:08 pm »
Hi guys, i thought 2 things about bounties, i will divide because i have still questions/confusion about revenges/dm.

The first is about cops/medics/firefighters receiving/placing bounties.

Medics/firefighters:
If people can take their revenge on them, for:
-crimes committed in the last hour before they went on duty (kills, rob, harm, carjack)
-things committed during their duty

Then allow medics/ff too, to place bounties , else disable placing bounties on them.

Cops:
If people can take their revenge on them, for:
-crimes committed in the last hour before they went on duty (kills, rob, harm, carjack)
-things committed during their duty (arrests, takedown, shoots, carjack included)

Then allow cops too to place bounties, else disable placing bounties on them.

**Also if they allowed to place bounties, they could be allowed to takedown their own bounty, if they chasing it, even if a orange unarmed suspect, (obviously he should be a suspect).

The second suggestion is about adding requirements to place bounties, i don't know if it is possible even if the guy quit and rejoin, but i will try anyway.

Someone can place a bounty just if he was shooted/killed/robbed/carjacked by the guy he want to place a bounty on in the last hour, else they can't place it. (if i forgot something, just add it)

I'm not 100 % sure detecting things (in order to allow people placing bounties) in the last hour, can run smooth without issues and even if the guy quit/crash, but i'm pretty sure this will prevent spamming /report for invalid bounties, so everytime someone quit to avoid death, he's always guilty and players don't need to record him (how can you know a guy is about to quit to avoid if you don't know him ? impossible thing to record).

**Also adding a thing allowing the player that inflicted last damage, to get the kill if the guy (with bounty or without) quit, just if he was near him and if damage inficlted in the last 10 seconds like.

** = (optional thing, not really necessary and probably boring)

What do you think about ?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 04:45:51 pm by p4bl0 »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Bounties
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 05:42:01 pm »
1st suggestion I agree bounty placing as cop/medic/firefighter should be allowed, cause cops are already corrupted in the server with the bribing system. So are medics/firefighters, for reviving most wanted and letting them go.
But medics/firefighters should not seek revenge as kill, just bounty is enough. They are meant to be innocent in the server. They are only allowed to shoot back, if a person is threat to them or attacks them.
Thats just my opinion on that part.

2nd suggestion you made is hard to implement, I'm pretty confident. I used have bounty placed on me over nothing some weeks ago, not once, couple of times. The thing is, I already suggested that, if a player gets bounty placed on, it should remain after him crashing or quitting.
If a person wants to report a person for quitting to avoid something, he needs to have his /timestamp enabled, and more specific screenshots. Best way to take action against quit to avoiders, is just to record.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 05:51:34 pm by saz »

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 06:21:31 pm »
if a player gets bounty placed on, it should remain after him crashing or quitting.
If a person wants to report a person for quitting to avoid something, he needs to have his /timestamp enabled, and more specific screenshots. Best way to take action against quit to avoiders, is just to record.

+1

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 06:25:00 pm »
But medics/firefighters should not seek revenge as kill, just bounty is enough. They are meant to be innocent in the server. They are only allowed to shoot back, if a person is threat to them or attacks them.
Thats just my opinion on that part.

obviously, allowing them placing a bounty is just to don't let them harm people, they will be still allowed just to fire back.

2nd suggestion you made is hard to implement, I'm pretty confident. I used have bounty placed on me over nothing some weeks ago, not once, couple of times. The thing is, I already suggested that, if a player gets bounty placed on, it should remain after him crashing or quitting.

I don't know if it is hard and what would be better, just wait mike, anyway i think bounties after relog let people abuse more than now.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 08:11:12 pm »
obviously, allowing them placing a bounty is just to don't let them harm people, they will be still allowed just to fire back.

I don't know if it is hard and what would be better, just wait mike, anyway i think bounties after relog let people abuse more than now.
Yeah, well have to wait, that's only thing were able to do now. In the upcoming updates bounty will stay on person whenever a person quits or crashes, or the original bounty placer. It is approved suggestion already.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 08:34:01 pm »
Yeah, well have to wait, that's only thing were able to do now. In the upcoming updates bounty will stay on person whenever a person quits or crashes, or the original bounty placer. It is approved suggestion already.

I know, i hope they will make something to prevent abuses, staff can't lose time deleting invalid bounties and anyway it's too late sometimes.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 04:35:26 pm »
I think this suggestion is useless, ff, medics and cops can place bounties just by going off duty, placing bounty and going back on duty, the only thing useful is to prevent people placing bounties without a reason (so staff members don't have to read complaints and remove bounties), but i don't think it is a smooth thing to make and anyway wasn't succesful, locked.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2020, 10:59:00 am »
Police officers and public service players placing bounties isn't really realistic. They can go off duty if they really want to do this.

As for making bounties persist offline, will do.
View trailers here.