Author Topic: Reporting several bugs  (Read 2873 times)

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Reporting several bugs
« on: April 15, 2020, 08:52:25 am »
I wanted to make one post in which i report several bugs I have ran into during these days, instead of making a lot of posts.

1-Being revived by a most wanted player.
So basically I was knocked down by saz during a 1v1 we had the other day, because he was being chased by cops - Parzival.(while being most wanted) came to revive me but when that happened i was imprisoned although no cops arrested me.I got a notification that I was treated at the hospital for 500$ and that I was reported by the hospital.Although I had absolutely no interractions with it.

EDIT : Quick clarification, I was actually revived - I stood on foot after being revived but then shortly after my screen started fading and then I was teleported in prison so no, I wasn't killed while i was being revived.

2-Anti-Flooding feature.
PM-ing a player right as you get unmuted, gets you muted again although you don't spam a thing.Quite annoying if you ask me because from what I have noticed the duration is increased every time you get muted.Also while we are at it, i think that the player should be allowed to type in more commands before being hammered down by the anti-flooding system - people who type quickly like me get easily punished for typing a lot of stuff within seconds.

3-Bugged location on /i
I was trying to go after a player who killed me during a bank rob and while hunting him down I ran across this bug which was quite questionable as it could be intentional to some decree?Still, ill be posting it below for reference.

4-False Anti-C-Bug system triggers.
Although I made a post about it some time ago and was moved to the fixed bugs section - it hasn't been fixed.If you quickly shoot your deagle while on foot and then crouch for more accuracy as soon as you shoot your next shot it triggers the anti-cbug system freezing you for 1 second potentially getting you killed or letting your target go.This should be prioritized over the above imo.

5-HUD not showing after right-clicking with a camera
I accidentally picked up a camera as I was moving around and then since I was bored I started randomly aiming with it but then as soon as i got out of the camera mode my HUD was gone.I checked the settings so this issue is not on my end, I even tried disabling and re-enabling the HUD, but it still didnt work.Relogging is the only thing that seems to fix this issue.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 11:29:15 am by nxy »

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
Re: Reporting several bugs
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 11:44:06 am »
if you want to locate a player you can also use the command  /loc

I agree with the mute thing, I feel tat can be disabled if it's just PM. and if you don't want any PM just disable private messaging to a player.

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-10
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: XomoX
  • Discord name: XomoX#3172
  • Crew: Killed On Sight
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 11:52:18 am »
im not gonna log the 1st one you don't have screenshots of it im just gonna log the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th thanks for reporting this bugs

EDIT: the bug #2 is not a bug its a suggestion please move it to suggestion section.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 11:57:14 am by XomoX »

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 12:03:12 pm »
Bug report by nxy (forum topic #2937)
Issue #898
IssueC bug, HUD, Bugged /i location
Description1st is the C bug detection false the player said that when you fire using a deagle after you fire one time and the crouch and shoot for better accuracy it triggers the Anti cbug system.

2nd is the HUD the player said he picked up a camera and accidentally right clicked it and his HDU is gone he tried to disable and enable it. still doesn't work the only thing is he relogged.

3rd is the /i location the player said the location on /i is bugged instead showing the player location it shows the player's name.
Script areaUnidentified
PriorityMedium
Logged byXomoX
Assigned toMike
StatusNew
CommentsNo comments.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 12:30:14 pm »
you can try to reproduce the issue as i explained it in details, the fact that i havent provided a screenshot doesnt mean it shouldnt get fixed.

Only the last sentence of the 2nd issue is a suggestion the rest is a bug that you should log.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 12:32:15 pm by nxy »

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 02:22:59 pm »
you can try to reproduce the issue as i explained it in details, the fact that i havent provided a screenshot doesnt mean it shouldnt get fixed.

Only the last sentence of the 2nd issue is a suggestion the rest is a bug that you should log.

There are steps confirming a bug not all you see is a bug we need to test this before we log it. we need confirmation.

EDIT: i still need to test this #1 bug.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 02:27:23 pm by XomoX »

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 02:24:20 pm »
What if your just desnyced? we will log it and mike will fuck up the script and the server is fucked up.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 02:39:21 pm »
do you even know what desyncing is?the test server has its own script seperated from the live server, if anythings getting fucked up its the test server.Not to mention it can get undo'd easily.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 03:35:43 pm »
do you even know what desyncing is?the test server has its own script seperated from the live server, if anythings getting fucked up its the test server.Not to mention it can get undo'd easily.

lol im wondering how is his beta tester job ongoing

2-Anti-Flooding feature.
PM-ing a player right as you get unmuted, gets you muted again although you don't spam a thing.Quite annoying if you ask me because from what I have noticed the duration is increased every time you get muted.Also while we are at it, i think that the player should be allowed to type in more commands before being hammered down by the anti-flooding system - people who type quickly like me get easily punished for typing a lot of stuff within seconds.

yeah, pretty much i agree on that, the limit should be atleast increased, to prevent players being annoyed of this anti-spam commands/messages feature.

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 04:22:23 pm »

Please im doing my job i can't log that without proofs as soon i get proofs i'll log it i don't want to spam the github.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 04:38:28 pm »
ah ok it works like that, sorry.

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 07:45:48 pm »
Ok thank you for understanding.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2020, 01:43:53 am »
that /i thing isn't a bug. It simply means the player is inside the same Interior as you.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2020, 01:38:41 am »
How many times do I have to tell people. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. Only post ONE issue per topic. This kind of topic creates a headache for me in trying to stay organised and track what’s fixed and what’s not. How can I move this topic to ‘fixed’ unless it fix it all at the same time? Ugh.
View trailers here.