Author Topic: No reduction in recent infractions and almost had few more for no reason.  (Read 1036 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Your in-game name[WT]ShocKWavE
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonebetween 6 to 7 pm Indian time zone
Ban/infraction reason and detailsOn one side, it is being said that petty insults like "asshole" "fucker" are allowed. And on the other side, I received 3 Infractions for calling someone "illiterate" who actually called me a "third worlder"at the first place. And clearly asshole and fucker are abusive words which are way more insulting than calling illiterate, But still I was sorry for that. In my previous appeal, I was told by the manager M3E6 that 1 infraction is reduced in every 6 hours of game play. just because of this, I continuously have played for hours and a total of more than 18 hours since then, but not a single infraction has been removed.

It does decreases the interest of playing on a server when you have been issued infractions wrongfully.
Today I was knocked a random newbie who was a firefighter just outside the Los Santos bank. He kept punching me until I got knocked and the finally got killed because of him. After 5 minutes, I went to bank again to rob it where I saw him and killed him as a revenge. Administrator MrNobody PMd me that why did you killed him? I explained him that I died because of him. He declared that there are no records in the combat log/crime list that he punched you or knocked you. He was about to throw the infractions right on my face for Random Death Matching. It was all my luck that I was recording from 5 minutes which also recorded the part which proved me innocent. There is so doubt that I would have got infractions for something which I didn't even did, if I had not recorded that time. This also took me a lot of time in finding the recording then uploading it and then sending it personally to MrNobody on discord + I was also interrupted and missed whatever I was doing that time.

Another thing, why do I have to explain my self every time I get reported? Like before asking me, admins can check the crimes of player or simply look at the death list which explains every thing. If you can see that I killed a most wanted guy, then why do you even need to ask me that why did I killed him when it is clearly being visible on the death list?

About tomorrow, I killed a guy Gtafreak who was a most wanted. He reported me in game for killing him. after 2 hours or less, Admin Named Venom PMd me that you have been reported for RDM. I checked forums and saw no reports against me so I went back in game and told admin that there are no reports against me, he replied that you have been reported in game for RDM. I asked him who reported me and he was like "We are not authorized to tell the name of the reporter" xD. Like How am I even to explain my self until I don't even know whom I killed?
I killed more than 20 players for sure since I joined yesterday and also don't even remember whom I killed.

This is a serious server malfunction and mismanagement which should be taken care of. Because who knows how many innocent may get banned in future or how many are still banned for no reason.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Both the staff members MRNOBODY and VENOM
Any more information to provide?Make sure that both of you don't lie please, I have all the chats and recordings.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:25:09 pm by ShocKWavE »

Offline mrnobody

• Respect: +43/-37
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: mrnobody
  • Discord name: mrnob#8305
  • Crew: KoS
u need to check you're /infractions then you have to expire below, you see how many months you have left. i told u multiple times in game aswell.