Author Topic: More house upgrades  (Read 2966 times)

Not rated

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
More house upgrades
« on: April 11, 2020, 07:03:55 pm »
It would be cool if there were more upgrades for properties. An example I was thinking of was, the ability to upgrade interior for a price, maybe add another garage slot? This could also turn into a "house level" idea, where upgrades are obtained by putting money into the home. Another idea I think should be implemented is being able to actually drink at the bar inside the house, as of right now there just isn't a whole lot you can do with a house.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 07:06:26 pm by dudesdog22 »

Offline Smoob

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Be Positive
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Smoob
  • Discord name: Smoob#4538
Re: More house upgrades
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 06:26:46 pm »
it would be good to change interior but if your house exterior is little u should not be able to change your interior to big house interior like big houses. it would be good it would be balance. also it would be good to furniture your house interior also exterior more enjoyable and house will be more in use. i have house but im not using its useless.
+1

Offline WangZord

• Busta
  • Apes Together Strong, Zords Together MegaZord (?)
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WangZord
  • Discord name: WangZord#0923
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 07:26:10 am »
one of the reason i don't buy house, but i think this is already planned by Mike for future updates.

Offline quail

• Baller
  • Respect: +9/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 02:07:34 pm »
Hello
Idea of drink in bar is awesome but for homes that don't have bar my addition of this idea is:
Store food in the refrigerator and eat it when needed, and switch on/off the TV.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 04:23:30 pm »
Hello
Idea of drink in bar is awesome but for homes that don't have bar my addition of this idea is:
Store food in the refrigerator and eat it when needed, and switch on/off the TV.

this. +1, more usability in the homes so that they're worth investing hard earned cash into.

Offline quail

• Baller
  • Respect: +9/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 09:20:22 pm »
ofcourse thats will be better

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 12:56:27 am »
+1 I think there should be house interiors for sale, for example. Adding another garage might be tricky, because imagine a house having only 1 slot for a car and the garage's structure is only for one: if that's the case there should be only one slot because if not if we were to retrieve a vehicle by pressing Y near the garage it could have a message saying "Retrieve X vehicle / Retrieve Y vehicle" in a dial box.

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 12:57:51 am »
+1

Offline Smoob

• Busta
  • Be Positive
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Smoob
  • Discord name: Smoob#4538
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 02:09:50 pm »
what about garage have a interior? and dynamic door to enter/exit garage interior?

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2020, 05:33:01 am »
+1
logo" border="0

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2020, 01:14:40 am »
Additional garages makes no sense. If a property has one garage on the front then that’s what it has..

As for upgrading interior I am against this. I wouldn’t be happy with people putting a mansion interior inside a trailer. It makes no sense. The interiors chosen are ones that resemble the exterior. The only thing I’m planning to add is the ability to rename your house. The bar idea is good I may add that as a purchasable upgrade for properties with the interiors that have bars. Might add the ability to hire a stripper too. Wardrobes is something else I want to add so that you can change skin in your house. And also key sharing for personal vehicles, and key storage in house safes.

I did originally plan for properties to be empty and the player would place furniture (or select to auto-furnish) but ran into some technical issues. If I can get around those issues I would love to add furniture. The framework is there for it in the script but it would be a LOT of work.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 01:18:28 am by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2020, 01:21:48 am »
Additional garages makes no sense. If a property has one garage on the front then that’s what it has..

As for upgrading interior I am against this. I wouldn’t be happy with people putting a mansion interior inside a trailer. It makes no sense. The interiors chosen are ones that resemble the exterior. The only thing I’m planning to add is the ability to rename your house. The bar idea is good I may add that as a purchasable upgrade for properties with the interiors that have bars. Might add the ability to hire a stripper too. Wardrobes is something else I want to add so that you can change skin in your house. And also key sharing for personal vehicles, and key storage in house safes.

I did originally plan for properties to be empty and the player would place furniture (or select to auto-furnish) but ran into some technical issues. If I can get around those issues I would love to add furniture. The framework is there for it in the script but it would be a LOT of work.

Thanks for your reply. Strippers you say? I'm in. Haha all jokes aside, I could see where adding furniture could be cool but if it's too much work I wouldn't worry about it. The wardrobe idea is pretty cool, like using a closet.. Perhaps making it so you could buy certain skins and keep them in your wardrobe (scrolling through 100 would be kinda hectic). Plus, this could make binco still usable.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2020, 01:25:06 am »
Thanks for your reply. Strippers you say? I'm in. Haha all jokes aside, I could see where adding furniture could be cool but if it's too much work I wouldn't worry about it. The wardrobe idea is pretty cool, like using a closet.. Perhaps making it so you could buy certain skins and keep them in your wardrobe (scrolling through 100 would be kinda hectic). Plus, this could make binco still usable.
My thoughts were to only allow you to change skin to a skin you’ve previously had.
View trailers here.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2020, 01:26:10 am »
My thoughts were to only allow you to change skin to a skin you’ve previously had.

That sounds fair!