Author Topic: Appeal for infractions issued.  (Read 1443 times)

Online SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-21
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Appeal for infractions issued.
« on: April 09, 2020, 08:31:14 pm »

Your in-game name[WT]ShocKWavE
Ban or infraction appeal? Infractions appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneFriday 10th April at 1 am. Indian time zone
Ban/infraction reason and details Calling a guy Illiterate who was bieng Racist
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because calling a racist an illiterate is not a big insult
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I recently received infractions for Insulting a player named [AC]Shells.
Here's the full description of what happened:-
I saw [AC]shells killing 4 and 5 players in a row non-stop. To figure out, I went near him and fought him.
I sensed he is using Aimbot, So I decided to die like 8 or 9 times just to record his aimbot and I did recorded his aimbot which I will upload later. So after killing me alot of times, I just said that I'll report you to see if you are really pro just once. This was the only chat I had with him till now.
He was insulting me all the time, I was silent the whole time and was  ignoring him. He mentioned some where that I have less IQ, so one of my friend replied that I have more IQ than him. This was the part where he turned out a racist by saying "This third worlder have more IQ than me".

This was the point where I couldn't ignore him anymore. So I insulted him by replying him "No third Worlder is as illiterate as you are".
I agree I should have ignored him, but he crossed his limits. I shouldn't have insulted him, especially on the main chat. This was a very first mistake and will not happen again. I request you to revoke the infraction point which I've been issued by M3E6.

Sorry again.
Thanks, Regards Shockwave.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I don't remember
Any more information to provide?Screen shot of [AC]Shells being racist by calling me a third worlder

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:51:03 pm by ShocKWavE »

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Re: Appeal for infractions issued.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 10:57:00 pm »
Shells started insulting and trashtalkin me and some of my gr members (like always ) from the beginning he joined the game .

He just said 'sit down dog' after killing shockwave so i couldnt hold myself and said 'even he is a dog , he has more iq than you' then he said that racist thing

He calls us dogs , barking noobs etc everytime he gets a kill or gets killed . Everyone can approve that he is a trashtalker and toxic . Im trying to avoid him %70 of the times but its not easy to hold yourself sometimes .

He insulted shockwave with a racist sentence . I think a player shouldnt get punished because he is being insulted by a player .

Im 21 years old and a patient guy actually . But some words he uses against me are unacceptable . He got already warned for insulting me for racist words and he did it again . Thats all i want to say

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:59:14 pm by UnforgiveN »
logo" border="0

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 11:02:39 pm »
Shells started insulting and trashtalkin me and some of my gr members (like always ) from the beginning he joined the game .

He just said 'sit down dog' after killing shockwave so i couldnt hold myself and said 'even he is a dog , he has more iq than you' then he said that racist thing

He calls us dogs , barking noobs etc everytime he gets a kill or gets killed . Everyone can approve that he is a trashtalker and toxic . Im trying to avoid him %70 of the times but its not easy to hold yourself sometimes .

He insulted shockwave with a racist sentence . I think a player shouldnt get punished because he is being insulted by a player .

Im 21 years old and a patient guy actually . But some words he uses against me are unacceptable . He got already warned for insulting me for racist words and he did it again . Thats all i want to say

Thanks
We have talked about the situations like these unforgiven, in-game. The insulting is just not AC side, some of WT does it aswell. WT always seem like a innocent group, but really is just like AC. That's why I left AC and decided not the part of any in-game crews. Not all WT does it, so doesnt whole AC insult players. Just a handful players in both crews do it. If your crew members are mature enough, they would know, going along with insulting, will get them punished aswell.

Shells might be toxic or whatever, but  your friend shockwave, calls me oftenly low iq and whatever on, not trying to defend shells or anything, I have warned him before, acting like a dog itself will get him punished. So does your group member the same exact thing. You should tell your friend, not to pop in conversations, where he aint in.

Aswell admins can check chatlogs, id gladly ask shockwave chat messages against me. If there will be justice served, I want to see your friend go along with it.

Before I was still a AC member, I wanted the gang war be friendly, I asked both sides to keep it friendly, you know that. Sadly after making my final decision, that same thing still goes on.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 11:20:31 pm by MLGERROR »

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 11:14:21 pm »
You are free to report him if he insulted you saz . But i didnt get your part of this appeal ?
logo" border="0

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 11:25:21 pm »
shells got a 6 month vacation for too many infraction points. Your points will stay, however.

6 hours of playtime removes 1 point. From how active WT clan is that shouldn't take long for you to wipe off.