Author Topic: Changing of the rule "Revenge taking".  (Read 1797 times)

Not rated

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Changing of the rule "Revenge taking".
« on: April 09, 2020, 12:12:26 pm »
Hi there,
This rule of Revenge taking after the player dies is actually causing situations of Deathmatching. For example if I killed a player, he gets the right to kill me back after he spawn. He can bring some of his friends too, to help him killing me. Now lets say he brought 2 of his friends to kill me, they all shot me and one them finally killed me. This gives me again the right to kill 3 people. Then I will bring 2 more with me to kill those 3 which will again give them another right to kill us and this will keep increasing and will create a chain and won't stop unless the city changes. And it will surely start again within 5 minutes.

So I suggest you that the rule should be like if a player dies, then the situation should come to an end. A player should be allowed to kill someone only if the other player robbed, tried to jack his vehicle, have bounty , chasing/following him and shot him.
These should be the only reasons where a player should be allowed to kill someone. Implementing this rule will make server a bit more peaceful and help alot of newbies to better understand the server and upgrade their level without being interrupted by Deathmatchers.
If the player dies in a fair fight, then its obviously his fault.

Update: I am the one who is interested in dueling and fighting stuff, so I didn't posted this because It causes me any problem, but after looking at newbies. I am cool even it stays the same.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 12:19:22 pm by ShocKWavE »

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Re: Changing of the rule "Revenge taking".
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 03:10:03 pm »
Revenge system makes confusions .On some cases even an admins dont know when and from who players can take revenge .

For example some admins say i cant kill someone who shot me before i died , some says i can . Some admins say a robber can take a revenge from a cop , some admins say he cant . Make everything clear or just remove that revenge system . If player dies , situation should be overed
logo" border="0

Offline denim

• Respect: +31/-15
  • Ain't nothing 2 Fuck with!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: denim
  • Discord name: hAze#0233
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 04:14:04 pm »
Revenge system Should only be applicable when you got Death matched by a player, for No Reason at all or for MoneyBag.
For example, If player A robs Player B, Player B can kill Player A for robbing him. And therefore since Player A robbed player B and died He should not seek revenge. (Robbing Others should be visible in Player's Crimes list.)

But if Player A gets unnecessarily Death Matched by Player B, He can either report or seek revenge that's totally up to him/her.

Player who lost his money bag due to dm'ed for Moneybag should also be able to seek revenge.
Ofc this whole scenario would be having utmost affect on "Most Wanted System in-game". Civilian Death Matching Most wanted Civilian would absolutely need to go off in this case to avoid creating the chain of Revenge-Deathmatching each other.

Again this is just a piece of suggestion, For you guys to decide.

I'm still cool with the current system as well. :)

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 04:46:56 pm »
I disagree. Doesn't matter if he robbed $5 from you or killed you, you should always be able to seek revenge. Yes, it can be an endless cycle of killing, but if you want to hurt/attack other players you should be prepared to die.

However, I do agree that both sides bringing in friends to help turns this into a DM shitfest which is not fit for a CnR server. A normal 1v1 fight quickly turns into a 4v4 which means 8 players shooting each other. Where are the cops? Far away of course, a sane person won't ever go anywhere near them. This can be fixed by tweaking the rules and not allowing players to help their friends unless they got hurt in the process.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 04:50:09 pm »
not allowing players to help their friends unless they got hurt in the process.
+1
xo

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 05:55:06 pm »
Revenge System is not complicated at all

example:
Mazen killed shockwave

shocwave can kill mazen in only 1 hour of the game

Mazen got back to shocwave and kill him within an hour

shocwave brought friends they shot mazen

non of shocwave Friends killed mazen

So mazen have no right to touch shocwave friends since there is no revenge between them

shocwave can't use hiss friends to kill someone he have revenge with

the revenge system is X killed y
Y can come and kill x
and goes on and on and on until 1 of them stop killing

Offline omg3r

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: omg3r
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 08:12:34 pm »
If the other player got friends, it's pointless, or actually more unfavourable for him, as they can simply put bounties on your head to kill you over and over, and if we apply the new rule you want to add, they also get the right for the first bullet.

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 09:37:43 pm »
If the other player got friends, it's pointless, or actually more unfavourable for him, as they can simply put bounties on your head to kill you over and over, and if we apply the new rule you want to add, they also get the right for the first bullet.

If you got a reason, you have anyway the right for the first bullet, you mean someone that killed a guy is allowed to harm him again before he even shooted to start the revenge ? Anyway i think it will be a slaughter.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 11:26:00 pm by p4bl0 »