Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 992 times)

Offline Nima021

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +6/-7
  • Respect +
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: N3AR
  • Discord name: N3AR#7055
  • Crew: Leader Commando's
My ban appeal
« on: April 08, 2020, 02:00:14 pm »
Your in-game name[Co].N3AR
Ban or infraction appeal?BAN
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone07/4/2020 6:33
Ban/infraction reason and details Banned For No Reason and 19 YEARS!
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?WRONGFULLY SYSTEM OR ADMIN BANNED ME I SWEAR IM NOT SERIAL BAN EVADER
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Please Read it CAREFULLY! I was going to bank and i rob it and i see RedBull on my way and i take him. when i want to go hideout XomoX said me send picture from your GTA SA FOLDER and i send it.(i was paused for 3mins) and when i come back to game i Drive NRG to hideout.When i Reach to Angel Pine in chat said" [Co]RedBull left the server (kicked) after 5sec's i kicked too.In Discord RedBull send me i banned.I said Why? and he send me a photo.Then i joined the game and Spawned to Angel Pine.There Was a COP named Near. We fight together and he killed me.Then when i go jail in chat says Server Closed The Connection.Then i joined again to server and i got banned .
Reason: No Reason Given
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?i was just with RedBull
Any more information to provide?Just photo of ban
In the last Mike!Im really saying the trues.I'm not hacker,im not ban evader,i'm not use VPN ever in SAMP and u was said You are serial ban evader and im NOT THIS THINGs
I SWEAR TO GOD

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 02:14:25 pm by Nima021 »
Don't Scare From me! im not danguares :D