Author Topic: Covid feelings  (Read 1522 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Covid feelings
« on: April 07, 2020, 04:43:07 pm »
Hey guys, how you're reacting this strange situation ? I'm a paranoid guy sometimes, but not in this case, i'm really positive about it and i'm respecting the quarantine as well, the worst thing is having to deal with my parents the whole day, being home the whole day isn't easy for everyone so sometimes stress takes over and bring very bad feelings around. Reacting stress make me so confuse and sad, it negatively affects me in general making me feel so lost. 

Anyway yesterday night i watched the whole 4 season of la casa de papel, it is like a trash telenovela but the cinematographic idea is excellent, the best scene, in my opinion, is when they sing an Italian song which is one of my favorites:

What do you prefer guys ? old school, new school or just fans of both?
I fucking love oldschool/vintage things, but i enjoy newschool too, even commercial, here some songs that i like so much:

god bless music <3
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 04:48:04 pm by p4bl0 »

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
Re: Covid feelings
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 04:10:19 am »
Hey p4bl0,
seeing your message really hit me. Yeah you're right, being at home with people that might bring bad feelings we can't imagine what's happening in all these different houses. Nevertheless we must find positivity in all the sadness, I see you have sent us nice songs to listen too and I must say you have an exquisite taste, lad.
As a result of my reply to your topic, I will also share some groovy tunes for you to listen to since you've been sweet enough to hand us these marvelous handpicks.

And last but not least, a nice tune just for the LOL's! ;D 8) I present to you... Boompa yo!

Wosop, everybody in the house tonight, wosooop! :D

Stay safe out there, man, much love from Portugal.

Offline Salem hassan

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Surya_
  • Crew: Fk u
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 08:06:20 pm »
I am going to village for house ritual as we are

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 08:14:44 pm »
Very nice man, your empathy really appreciated, prodigy and chemical brothers so proo.
I'm proud to thank you like this:

Road to zion still my preferite track ever.

I am going to village for house ritual as we are

Nice man, i'm waiting hot days to transfer near the sea, i'm 40km far from jonic coast and just 15km from adriatic coast.