Author Topic: Questions about guns  (Read 1752 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Questions about guns
« on: April 05, 2020, 09:11:40 pm »
Hi guys, i have few questions about guns and gameplay in general

If switching guns (like tec/uzi to sawn) allowed, why you get freeze sometimes till you reload ? is this thing made to don't let people avoid reload ? i mean without freeze you're more fluid to arrest or kill people, many people dying cause of this freeze (and they was almost getting the suspect/kill)

bikes front drive by isn't allowed for everyone, or there is a way to unlock it ?
i'm asking because i saw few users using it, they are just cheaters ?

isn't sniper skills a little bit too hard to get ?
how can i skill in the best way ?

grenades/molotov making trouble sometimes and few fights op, would be good to increase their price ? so people will at least spend some considerable money on it, so new players/dmers will think a bit about using without any sense

how to get roller blades ? there is a way to unlock or just event prize thing like ?

thank you in advance for the time you will spend to answer my questions (if you will xD)
i'm a little bit lazy, i'm checking forum threads slowly, i'm pretty sure i can find answers just by searching it.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: Questions about guns
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 09:27:54 pm »
I'm just answering questions that I had some knowledge on them.

If switching guns (like tec/uzi to sawn) allowed, why you get freeze sometimes till you reload ? is this thing made to don't let people avoid reload ? i mean without freeze you're more fluid to arrest or kill people, many people dying cause of this freeze (and they was almost getting the suspect/kill)

This is to prevent people using this bug to quick reload , if you don't wanna get freezed then after your magazine is out just wait for your character reloads instead of quick switching.

isn't sniper skills a little bit too hard to get ?
how can i skill in the best way ?

It was made like that for balancing reason, since sniper is 1shot headshot kill.weapon and almost 70% health on body hit ,the dizzy animation is balancing for its opness.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 11:57:14 pm »
I have only two choices:
1. Freeze the player while they reload
2. Don’t freeze them and they keep running

I think people would rather be frozen than run off a cliff. Don’t switch weapons back and forth and it’s not a problem. It only applied the animation if you switch back within 2 seconds.
View trailers here.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 01:04:00 am »
I have only two choices:
1. Freeze the player while they reload
2. Don’t freeze them and they keep running

I think people would rather be frozen than run off a cliff. Don’t switch weapons back and forth and it’s not a problem. It only applied the animation if you switch back within 2 seconds.

oh okay, didn't know abusing this bug was against rules, anyway is better, no one (me included) can't afford few guys from dm servers xD

I'm just answering questions that I had some knowledge on them.
 This is to prevent people using this bug to quick reload , if you don't wanna get freezed then after your magazine is out just wait for your character reloads instead of quick switching.
 It was made like that for balancing reason, since sniper is 1shot headshot kill.weapon and almost 70% health on body hit ,the dizzy animation is balancing for its opness.

thank you man

Offline Le Pacha

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +14/-9
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LePacha
  • Discord name: LePacha
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 02:06:00 am »
Hi, here are the remaining answers for your questions.

bikes front drive by isn't allowed for everyone, or there is a way to unlock it ?
i'm asking because i saw few users using it, they are just cheaters ?

Bike driver front drive-by is disabled on this server. If you see players do this, please take a screenshot (or any form of proof) and report them on the "players complaints" section.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,9.0.html

grenades/molotov making trouble sometimes and few fights op, would be good to increase their price ? so people will at least spend some considerable money on it, so new players/dmers will think a bit about using without any sense

If you have any suggestion, you can post it in the "suggestions" section, it will be seen by the community and approved/disapproved by Mike.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html

Now that you talk about it, I also think that molotovs and grenades need a price increase, especially the molotov, this thing prevents players to attack and also burns them for a low price.

how to get roller blades ? there is a way to unlock or just event prize thing like ?

Roller blade are available if you take specific skins in clothes stores, and you unlock them in late levels (80+ if I'm right).

If you have other questions about the server while you are playing, you can type /helpme in the game chat to receive help from a staff member, or you can also ask in the public in-game chat for direct answers. But posting a topic is also ok I you feel like it.

Regards,
Pacha.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 02:08:04 am by Le Pacha »

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 03:21:20 am »
Hi, here are the remaining answers for your questions.

Bike driver front drive-by is disabled on this server. If you see players do this, please take a screenshot (or any form of proof) and report them on the "players complaints" section.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,9.0.html

If you have any suggestion, you can post it in the "suggestions" section, it will be seen by the community and approved/disapproved by Mike.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html

Now that you talk about it, I also think that molotovs and grenades need a price increase, especially the molotov, this thing prevents players to attack and also burns them for a low price.

Roller blade are available if you take specific skins in clothes stores, and you unlock them in late levels (80+ if I'm right).

If you have other questions about the server while you are playing, you can type /helpme in the game chat to receive help from a staff member, or you can also ask in the public in-game chat for direct answers. But posting a topic is also ok I you feel like it.

Regards,
Pacha.

thank you, locked.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 03:23:49 am by p4bl0 »