Author Topic: Owned vehicles bug  (Read 1418 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Owned vehicles bug
« on: April 04, 2020, 10:21:17 pm »
- Your in-game name (we will credit bug reporters with cash and score!)

p4bl0

- What happened? Please give as many details as you can. Even if you think it's irrelevant it might be just the piece of information we need to pin point the issue.

I lost my personal vehicles for 2 times, it happened in a same situation like. I had my comet destroyed and i was using my sultan, after i got off it teleported / disappeared and i wasn't able to see my vehicles pressing Y. The first time they were back after few seconds, second time they were back after relog. It happened a third time just now, i recovered my comet, someone took it and i wasn't able to see my vehicles again.

- Where were you? First time santa flora hospital and then near conference center to get armor.
    - What were you doing? first time anything, next getting armor
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time? comet was destroyed, and i was using sultan
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before? 2 times
- Please provide steps for us to reproduce the issue ourselves, if possible. i have a house with a garage, and a normal garage, comet was destroyed and stored inside the calton heights garage, and the sultan was inside my house garage.

- Images and videos help a LOT. Press F8 in-game to take a screenshot and upload it here for us to see the issue for ourselves. Please crop/resize large images.

https://imgur.com/a/vghXEK3

- Date and time of incident if known

04/04 23:10 italian hour
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:28:38 pm by p4bl0 »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Owned vehicles bug
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 12:06:56 am »
Very strange. I've not seen this reported before like this.

I have a feeling that there may be something wrong in the code which removes a personal vehicle from the database if someone chooses to replace one of their personal vehicles with a newly-bought or newly-stored one. I'll check it out and credit you after it's fixed.
View trailers here.

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-10
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: XomoX
  • Discord name: XomoX#3172
  • Crew: Killed On Sight
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 06:33:02 am »
This usually happens when someone is using your personal vehicle mike will look forward to it.

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 01:41:59 pm »
Very strange. I've not seen this reported before like this.

I have a feeling that there may be something wrong in the code which removes a personal vehicle from the database if someone chooses to replace one of their personal vehicles with a newly-bought or newly-stored one. I'll check it out and credit you after it's fixed.

okay, thank you for support man

This usually happens when someone is using your personal vehicle mike will look forward to it.

The first time it happened without someone driving it, next issue happened too fast and i was with a guy, could be possible that he took my vehicle when i was taking armor, but i didn't see it and all happened in few seconds.