Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1680 times)

Offline LEAN.

• Respect: +2/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LEAN.
  • Discord name: LEAN.
  • Crew: **
Hello everyone
« on: March 30, 2020, 08:19:20 pm »
Hello community ,

I'm here to talk about cop duty system.

In my opinion we don't need /cuff system ? its really unless ,  now mikes come and robbers become a big community and so many players online that's great.
But there  always less cops and so many Robbers who were killing cops easily and making them leave etc , also many animation with this system slowly and boring. 
and  so many new players who don't know how to play as cop to arrest with this system!  N" /CUFF /TAZE".

I think better to make it without all those stuffs and making arrest system by one button pressing N or mmb also we already have /ar

:)

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 08:50:07 pm »
DISAGREE, IMO current algorithm is more entertaining, in particular this is what differs Mike's gamemode from a dozen others.

What's really useless is being able to arrest suspects by simply typing in the appropriate command while you're within specific range. Looks too op ain't it?

Also, as far as I can see from the context you probably moved from a server running 2012 gamemode (let's not specify), in which all the interactions are based on text commands. In order to cuff a suspect here you may only press 'N' behind their back.

Related to cops-to-robbers ration, I haven't recently seen any weighty disbalance while playing.
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 11:59:18 pm »
DISAGREE, IMO current algorithm is more entertaining, in particular this is what differs Mike's gamemode from a dozen others.

What's really useless is being able to arrest suspects by simply typing in the appropriate command while you're within specific range. Looks too op ain't it?

Also, as far as I can see from the context you probably moved from a server running 2012 gamemode (let's not specify), in which all the interactions are based on text commands. In order to cuff a suspect here you may only press 'N' behind their back.

Related to cops-to-robbers ration, I haven't recently seen any weighty disbalance while playing.

Nailed it :D Am disagreeing too

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 12:15:10 am »
Why would I want to remove a feature that makes this server more unique than others?
View trailers here.

Offline LEAN.

• Respect: +2/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LEAN.
  • Discord name: LEAN.
  • Crew: **
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 06:07:32 pm »
I understand your opinions , We here to talk about it and make it better , To be logically ,in real life robbers when see cops they run away fearly  also cops got more power to control the areas and countries and robbers, I mean the cops got the lowest level compares to real who got the highest levels … In the game robbers treating cops with total mokery ,Cuz they know that cops need more time than the average to arrest them.

I see so many animation in this system we don't need them there , I think mikes can upgrade the timer of this animation to be fast to arrest in a short time.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 06:29:50 pm »
No
View trailers here.