Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1230 times)

Offline AinalDinaK

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnipKill
My ban appeal
« on: March 26, 2020, 08:31:12 pm »
Instructions
- Make sure you have read all of the ban appeal guidelines.
- Scroll down to the post editor and replace all instances of YOUR_TEXT_HERE below with what is needed as stated on the left side of each row.
- Attach a screenshot (press F8 in-game) of your ban message (the dialog which pops up saying 'YOU ARE BANNED' with ban details shown. Do not use unreliable image hosts. Attach it via the forum attachment
system.
- Once done, remove all of this instruction and post the topic. Do not leave this red text in your ban appeal.
- Do not post in the topic again unless information is requested, or your appeal will be denied.

Your in-game name[Co].AinalDinAk
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Apple
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone13:16 26/3/2020
Ban/infraction reason and detailsAimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i got banned for aimbot wrong first the record that admin seen not show that im really hacking/aimboting as we said in the bank we was 2 player on 1 playe that attack you can ask him
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was playing with my crew n3ar and then i talked with him in /w then [Ac]MgErrror start to talk badly so we start fight [Co].N3ar [Co].AinalDinAk [Ac] me and my crew shoot him togther i was runnig after him with uzi as you can see in the record and from my back was my crew member that was shoot him too
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[Co].N3ar was with me when i got the banned and when we was attack and fight
Any more information to provide?im not cheater i dont see any reason to donate and play ith cheats hop you will understand and look good on the record cause i really didnt cheat i can proof i will uplaod record of my gameplay at ... server if you still belive im aimbot well done good luck for all of us this is the link for my record of my gameplay at .... dm
after investigation the record by my self i found out 3 picture that can prove that n3ar was with me and we shoot at the same time and the corner that n3ar stand in is still can hit this player please take look i: 
https://imgur.com/a/Clk4h2B    here there is some picture i took from the player that report im aimbot recrod and took out some picture that proof im inoccent and the headshot didnt come from my guns too and you can see where bullet come from and see that im not cheatng/aimboting picture link:  https://imgur.com/a/0UUwiBu

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 10:03:48 pm by AinalDinaK »

Offline AinalDinaK

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnipKill
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 08:54:07 pm »
Srry i had to write it this record its not adv other server i just because for now i banned and i try to show my inoccent and double accounts its not allowed sry for that

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:12:58 pm »
It was denied once, it is still denied.