Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1527 times)

Offline AinalDinaK

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnipKill
My ban appeal
« on: March 26, 2020, 06:07:55 pm »
Instructions
- Make sure you have read all of the ban appeal guidelines.
- Scroll down to the post editor and replace all instances of YOUR_TEXT_HERE below with what is needed as stated on the left side of each row.
- Attach a screenshot (press F8 in-game) of your ban message (the dialog which pops up saying 'YOU ARE BANNED' with ban details shown. Do not use unreliable image hosts. Attach it via the forum attachment
system.
- Once done, remove all of this instruction and post the topic. Do not leave this red text in your ban appeal.
- Do not post in the topic again unless information is requested, or your appeal will be denied.

Your in-game name[Co].AinalDinAk
Ban or infraction appeal?banned
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone13:16 26/3/2020
Ban/infraction reason and detailsaimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i never played with aimbot im by myself donor for server i respect rules this all your fault some players hate me but no reason to banned me i didnt do somthing wrong i just fishing fish for 2 hours then logged out logged in and banned for aimbot
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?true i dont know what happend i was fishing the last time i was playing but i think this is about ac megerror as is promiss is banned me but still its not reason to banned me i hop for proofes
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?you can ask [Co].N3ar i was plating with him against ac crew
Any more information to provide?yes its piss me off when pepole have some friends in the high sits and can destroy anyone game but lets see thanks you

Offline AinalDinaK

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 06:29:47 pm »
here pictures

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 06:31:49 pm »
http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,2531.0.html
That got you banned.

Why is your GTA San Andreas reinstalled today?

Offline AinalDinaK

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 06:34:29 pm »
haha if you dont understand my languge dont talk to much its changed cause i update my samp version to  fix all fps problems
i was running older version and i start to get kick for fps so i update the samp version and its fixed my kicks you want me banned so hard its so funny cause we both no there is no cheats
and second that is in the forum there is place that show and tell players how to fix crashes so dont push to hard im allowed to change my samp version its not cheat as you can see my foldier clean and if you looking for cheats you dont find kid

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 07:07:35 pm »
You got banned for the forum complaint linked above. Your crew members "vouching" for you won't change anything.

Serve the ban.