Author Topic: AC=Aimbot Crew?  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Dashtakh

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Ready
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dashtakh
AC=Aimbot Crew?
« on: March 23, 2020, 11:25:42 pm »
Your in-game name

Dashtakh

Their in-game name

mlgerror, ruby, shells.

Details

greetings, good afternoon to all dear MCNR players especially it's hardworking staff. today I've come to expose a sinister group of toxic players famously know as AC due to their rude behavior towards innocent players. we all have seen how they like to annoy other players with killing them for no reason (basically acting as a "serial killer") but that's not the reason I'm writing this topic today. after all this time, i finally got able to record a piece of evidence, of why can this crew kill people so fast and easily? many players have reported these people by the reason "aimbot" but their request got turned down due to the lack of evidence and how much these players are master in hiding their cheats in time. so what I'm asking now, is to check my evidence video. i also have many suspects including all other players in my video and [SAS]Stalenin. the judgment is yours. i'm just doing my duty...

Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Never give up.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: AC=Aimbot Crew?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 12:00:10 am »
I'm not sure, why I'm even in this complaint, if I didn't even kill you here once, I've proved to lot of players, I'm legit. So has my crew aswell. Our knowledge in combat mechs is just higher than most of the people have here.

Offline xerthz

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [AC]xerthz
  • Discord name: Xerthz@5539
  • Crew: [AC] animal control
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 12:10:27 am »
I don't have proof of the first video but i can tell you i was not cheating lmao. I have proof of the second one which should make the first video not valid anyways.

https://streamable.com/lkctd

(plus in my other complaint where [SAS]Stalenin complained me for rdm, it shows him punching me actually. @chuppy @stalenin

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 12:12:43 am »
The damage for desert eagle, sawn-offs, tec-9 and uzi is far too high I think. The time-to-kill is very quick compared to other weapons.

As for aimbot accusations..
First kill only required two headshots from about a meter away and you weren’t moving. Not conclusive.
Second kill was very quick but shotguns have a wide spread so accuracy is not as critical. Some people have good aim.
Third kill same.
Fourth kill was desync. Players cannot take damage while they are desynced like that. Players can’t desync themselves on purpose and he wouldn’t have known he was desynced it all looks normal from their perspective. There’s detection in the script for that type of desync but clearly it didn’t work in this instance.

To conclude I can’t see any solid evidence of aimbot. We cannot punish players unless there is indisputable evidence to convict them. Even if there is a 1% doubt we will not take action. We will however continue to monitor reported players and watch out for signs of malicious behaviour or cheating.

To reiterate I will be reducing damage of various weapons such as the sawn-off to give victims a chance to react and defend themselves.

I hope you understand my decision here and respect it. Please report any future incidents.
View trailers here.