Author Topic: aimbot acting like a kid  (Read 2017 times)

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
aimbot acting like a kid
« on: March 22, 2020, 05:40:54 pm »
Your in-game nameIMake_BadStories24
Their in-game nameaimbot
DetailsAfter all So i Cazanova [C]alleb and Ss_Clude_sS was Robbing bank then when we killed one of the ac members ( ruby and aimbot ) aimbot started insult us for no reason caliing us nerds and people what doesnt know speak english and doing mom jokes in other players
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Read the chatlog.txd

[02:02:34] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: ill buy ur mom and use her as a maid

[02:02:38] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: turkish nerd

[02:03:40] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: ye bro calling u turkish is racist

[02:03:49] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: literally 10 iq lmao

[02:08:36] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: nobody wants to hear u cry

[02:09:08] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: unforgiven i didnt know u were an untrained dogt

[02:09:59] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: i welcome all of you to report me for flaming

[02:10:11] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: 10 iq

[02:11:37] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: ur a bigger nolifer than me

[02:11:38] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: lmao

[02:14:29] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: smoke is bad for pregnant women, too bad nobody told ur mother

[02:15:16] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: too bad cazanovas mom took it as a joke

[02:16:10] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: most pathetic shit ive seen yet lmao

[02:18:20] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: not non sense, your english comprehension skills are lacking

[02:18:37] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: u probably dont even understand half the shit i say due to your poor english lmao

[02:18:54] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: na i dont speak ur ugly language

[02:19:08] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: LMAO

[02:19:46] * aimbot (30) my english is older than yours

[02:22:48] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: i know your english is terrible so u dont understand what the word ignore means

[02:22:53] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: because u havent ignored me all gameweek

[02:23:03] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: how do you understand?

[02:23:06] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: is your english older than mine?

[02:23:18] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: use /cry

[02:26:01] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: caza the only reason i keep talking is to laugh at the dumbass shit u say

[02:26:05] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: never met someone with english this bad

[02:26:09] aimbot (30){FFFFFF}: everything u say has me rolling

Offline aim

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aimbot
Re: aimbot acting like a kid
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 06:36:30 pm »
Funny how you only included my text lines. Don't worry, I made sure to screenshot every message sent. As you can tell from the imgur album, my insults were not unprovoked. Several members of [SAS] were flaming me at the same time, I was merely fighting fire with fire. If I'm deserving of a punishment, then so are several members of [SAS], including yourself, for breaking the same rules.

https://imgur.com/a/V0ssFPx

Also a note, I don't think the admins appreciate doctored complaints. I would consider actually following the rules, instead of breaking them while admins are offline and pretending to be a saint. This complaint only proves how disingenuous of a player you are.

Offline typtics

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 06:43:31 pm »
Funny how you only included my text lines. Don't worry, I made sure to screenshot every message sent. As you can tell from the imgur album, my insults were not unprovoked. Several members of [SAS] were flaming me at the same time, I was merely fighting fire with fire. If I'm deserving of a punishment, then so are several members of [SAS], including yourself, for breaking the same rules.

https://imgur.com/a/V0ssFPx

Also a note, I don't think the admins appreciate doctored complaints. I would consider actually following the rules, instead of breaking them while admins are offline and pretending to be a saint. This complaint only proves how disingenuous of a player you are.
Me? LMAO ,  You Started That First When Cazanova Killed your Crew Mate ( ruby ) You started several insults For no reason Being Racist Calling Unforgiven " Turkish nerd " Also you crew shouldnt exist due of Ban Evaders what your crew have Then you started calling us 10 iq And doing Mom Joke About us and Insulting us because of our english.

PS : Youre Lucky , If i was an admin i would Ban You out

Offline aim

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aimbot
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 06:45:10 pm »
Me? LMAO ,  You Started That First When Cazanova Killed your Crew Mate ( ruby ) You started several insults For no reason Being Racist Calling Unforgiven " Turkish nerd " Also you crew shouldnt exist due of Ban Evaders what your crew have Then you started calling us 10 iq And doing Mom Joke About us and Insulting us because of our english.

PS : Youre Lucky , If i was an admin i would Ban You out

Admins can check the logs if needed. Cazanova was the instigator. I'm not going to argue with you any further. This isn't a discussion. We are both guilty of flaming, period.

Offline typtics

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 06:51:05 pm »
Admins can check the logs if needed. Cazanova was the instigator. I'm not going to argue with you any further. This isn't a discussion. We are both guilty of flaming, period.
Again aimbot , We Dont Need start several insults into a game stop insult us for no reason just because your crew is '' good and etc '' its toxic and dont stop killing innocent people , Strange because i always see you Nice and chill then some time later you start be toxic , Also You Have Provoked Cazanova When She Killed your Crew Mate , Calling us 10 iq nerds and doing mom jokes about us  Can We Stop with this Please

[C]alleb

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 08:56:08 pm »
Ican confirm what claude is saying, he threw a few " Low IQ" jokes at you, they were actually funny.
You however cant take a joke, and start to cross the line when you bring nationalities and languages into the thing, you know this is played worldwide, the chat is English but you cant expect everyone to speak it perfectly.
Learn to have some tolerance for people that speak English has their second language.

Offline typtics

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 09:07:12 pm »
Ican confirm what claude is saying, he threw a few " Low IQ" jokes at you, they were actually funny.
You however cant take a joke, and start to cross the line when you bring nationalities and languages into the thing, you know this is played worldwide, the chat is English but you cant expect everyone to speak it perfectly.
Learn to have some tolerance for people that speak English has their second language.
Agreed

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2020, 11:45:09 pm »
Aimbot infracted 5 points for attacking people's country/race/iq

IMake_BadStories infracted 2 points for insulting iq

[SAS]Cazanova infracted 2 points for insulting iq