Author Topic: Infraction appeal  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
Infraction appeal
« on: March 18, 2020, 09:51:05 pm »
Your in-game nameMazen
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone12/3/2020 Gmt+2
Ban/infraction reason and detailskilling mos-wanted as firefighter
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I did not get a personal message from admin that i can't do it i got infraction immediately
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was cruising around with my fire truck and i saw wanted i killed him then i got infraction
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No one
Any more information to provide?when that happen i was in the begging of playing on the server i admit i did not know that firefighter can't kill suspect or using any action against them when i got warned no one said you can't do it nah i got the infraction without even a personal message from admin that you can't do i,I got jailed after the infraction for 5 minutes then i pmed the admin it was V[3]NOM and asked him why did i got jailed then he said cause you can't kill a suspect then i asked then why i can see police radio and he said to heal players i did not know that,At all i thought i am part of law enforcement since i can carry weapons and i don't get wanted levels if i hit a person it was just building that i can help officers that's all and take in consider i was admin before on 2 servers warning people without telling them it is wrong can lead the player to leave the server for ever that what i got to say i was just gonna let it slip and i will pretend never happened it is not report against admin in any way i just want to get removed from my account history
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 10:09:45 pm by Mazen »

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: Infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 10:45:47 pm »
Firefighter and EMS are there to help people, not kill them. That is the police's job.

The infraction will stay. It will expire after a period of time and will not count against you anymore.