Author Topic: 6 players report.  (Read 1074 times)

Offline [pGA]GFWxFearless

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [OBR]pGAxFear
  • Discord name: RDY5 6TH SENSE#0061
6 players report.
« on: March 15, 2020, 08:24:13 pm »
Your in-game name[OBR]pGAxFear
Their in-game nameSnipKill, Cazanova, [AC]Mlgerror, PurpleSky, Mazen, and
DerdimCok
DetailsViolating /coprules #2; Mlgerror possible C-bug with tazer
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/nChIaZw_n-g

Please excuse the music as I have iTunes playing in the back as I play.

0:09 As you can see, I only have 2 stars. I robbed a player at an ammunation which is why I have a little bit of money on hand. At this part of the video I am completely unarmed and only have my car to drive. A couple seconds later SnipKill and Cazanova start shooting my car and start to disable it.

0:41 The 2 players has successfully disabled my vehicle and I proceed on foot. SnipKill continues to try and flatten me while Cazanova keeps shooting from the passenger seat. Please keep in mind, I'm unarmed and pose no threat to the players.

https://imgur.com/a/LjRCHJX Here is a SS of /coprules. Rule #2 states as follows "Do not attack felon (orange) suspects unless they pose an immediate threat to your life (e. g. aiming at you) or have attacked others recently" The video clearly shows me trying to get away via vehicle and still being gunned down after my vehicle was taken out. I've lost roughly 12k in vehicle repairs due to these2 goons. Lets continue with the video.

1:14 I rob [AC]Mlgerror and try to run to my vehicle to escape. He tazes me the first time then does the slide animation (pulling slide on firearm). After escaping cuffs, he shoots tazer roughly 5 times in about 5 seconds. Shoots twice, pulls slide, twice more, pulls slide, last shot was out of range. I believe this is possible C-bug. I asked admins if the animation stops as you level up. Here is the replies I got. https://imgur.com/a/3sfayIa
It is also against /rules #5 to C-bug.

2:55 Shot at again while only 2 star and posing no threat.

3:26 Although I just grabbed a shotgun and pistol, I was running and not pointing them at anyone, PurpleSky starts to gun me down as I run away

3:40 I'm stuck in the pay n' spray because the person behind me refuses to back up. SnipKill and Cazanova roll up. AGAIN I HAVE 2 STAR!!! Cazanova starts gunning me down while SnipKill goes in for the arrest. I make it out and start running down the street. Continuing to take fire from Cazanova.

4:09 SnipKill shows back up with his Sultan and tries running me over multiple times meanwhile Mazen is in the passenger seat shooting at me.

5:00
DerdimCok with some other
guy comes up and DerdimCok shoots me dead.

Offline PickleAlpha

• Respect: +23/-6
  • Proud member of the MCNR Admin Team.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PickleAlpha
  • Discord name: Alpha0098#5471
Re: 6 players report.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 09:01:05 pm »
There's no way that a player can use slide bug or c bug on a Tazer, about other players, they will be warned and punished for their actions. Thank you for reporting.
I'm PickleAlphaaaaaa!