Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1493 times)

Offline [KUT]Savage711

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [KUT]Savage711
  • Discord name: little friend#1329
  • Crew: KUT/ Klan Ultra Terorista
My ban appeal
« on: March 06, 2020, 06:46:02 pm »
Your in-game name[KUT]Savage711
Ban or infraction appeal?I have anger issues and i realise that to late
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone3/6/2020 12pm
Ban/infraction reason and detailsThere was bugged criminal and i couldnt arrest him  , he was just standing there and i couldn't even cuff him , i decided to kill him , after few seconds i was jailed before they asked me questions and i lost all my  cop xp , i blame glitch on it and new update script , because i have anger issues i started flaming everyone and i got banned for  1 year
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Ban reason was right and i understand it that i was tooo toxic and im sorry to Mike and other stuff members that i maybe offended
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Arrest glitch and jailing me without asking me a question and it lead to me losing al my cop xp rank , i was jailed before as well without people even asking me why i killed someone as cop
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Suspect was guy named x_RedBull_x something like that and there was 1 more girl that couldn't arrest him either
Any more information to provide?Yes , new animation update about abusing animations to survive fall etc... have huge impact and we cant use medkit when we are downed , anticheat detect wrong i get hit by a train and get kicked from anti-cheat , admins jail people without hearing their part of story , slide bug detect wrong , cbug detect wrong , shooting range in ls is glitched so much , animation menu dont work most of the times , holding n to equip tazer sometimes just stop player for a second and doesnt even equip tazer , jacking cars from players can cause player to freeze and become invincible and without collision , sometimes when admins display rules and you dont close them before they send you to jail , you dont get moved to jail you can still freeroam , cant do dmg  , can destroy car tanks and kill players with explosion incuding yourself , M3E6 is cool admin and hes really good doing his job , always host events and hes always nice , once again sorry for dissrespecting staff members and owner ,  i wont do it again i swear .
All im asking for is my cop rank back and unban , i wont swear or break rules again , i really enjoy server and i think its unique work , very interesting gameplay but whoever is scripting it is not the best at it
I hope this is enough information 

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 06:51:06 pm »
Since this is my cases, i need some votes from other staff members..please stand by

Offline Eldy.

• Respect: +15/-50
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eldy.
  • Discord name: noteldy
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 06:53:39 pm »
i'll vote for atleast a week's ban from today.

This is so you can learn from this mistake and the week and not a year because i truly believe that everyone deserves a chance.
Face your fear.

trina

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 08:54:48 pm »
I agree with Eldy as well, give him a week ban maybe by doing this he will learn to be more respectful and play by the rules.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 11:32:57 pm »
We don't "vote" on bans here. That is not the proper process for staff to follow.

I will make it a 1 month ban. He has violated the rules several times before.