Author Topic: codeshadow keeps denying my ban appeal (DISMISSED)  (Read 613 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
codeshadow keeps denying my ban appeal (DISMISSED)
« on: March 06, 2020, 02:02:26 am »
Your in-game nameKalco_Arappot
Their in-game namecodeshadow
Details i posted a ban appeal bcz i didnt know why i was banned which was denied from his side with video evidence which lead to this report because i posted another ban appeal with his video evidence which shows that i have bad connection  and i even texted this guy to expain to him and he says first that i obviosly cheated and then turned of cheat  i told im that i was lagging as you can see on the video and he reply that if i had a bad connection my tires wouldnt pop at the end too its kinda confusing cuz he first said thet i turned on then turned of cheat so everything should be the way it is but its acttualy just a poor connection so i posted the other ban appeal so others admin can see and tell if i cheated he denied it again and locked the topic and when i said let others see it he said report me.  i dont want to report him just want unban and understanding of my situation
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYsxQ1bJEDE
this is the video of the ban appeal  i dont know what else to put here maybe ss of the messages among us
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:48:07 pm by trina »

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
Re: codeshadow keeps denying my ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 02:07:15 am »
This is not the staff complaint section. You can message the server owner here Mike
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 02:24:03 am by codeshadow »