Author Topic: Breaking Rules  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Venom

• Respect: +35/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Venom
  • Discord name: Venom.#1430
  • Crew: Ex Red Army
Breaking Rules
« on: February 19, 2020, 10:11:28 pm »

Your in-game name      V[3]NOM
Their in-game name      chuppy
Details      I just get free from jail and i stole police bike in front of SFPD and chuupy was there and he starts using drive by which doesn't hit the bike which hits me i was on full armour and health i stopped for 5 sec to realize him that u are not shooting bike but this dude keeps shooting and a noob cop thengive me 1 shot  i get killed so i told him u did wrong he say u are running so i was shooting u.then when i say this is not allowed he said that i missed i have ss of where u can see clearly that he said that u were running and i do drive-by
Witnesses:  if u don't believe me u can ask Ma_ro and Rick they were there when this happen

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
Re: Breaking Rules
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 10:52:03 pm »
Ma_ro and Rick are going to confirm it? They were both shooting at you, and Ma_ro even dealt the final shot which killed you. You're making a complaint against me while your friends are okay + you're expecting them to vouch for you? Really??

First of, friends giving their word for you means absolutely nothing. Why? Simple, because people lie.
Moving on to the actual complaint..I've already said everything to you in-game, and you come here with a single screenshot which isn't even from the actual event but 3mins later expecting what exactly? Me telling my side of the story? You're the one who's supposed to post evidence here, to prove my rulebreaking..this thing you posted proves nothing.

I do have a video though, a video which shows you're full of shit and me stopping twice to arrest you but you drive away/die.

I'm not sure how things work around here, since I see one screenshot complaints that actually get accepted (which is ridiculous), but if lying/trying to frame is punishable i'll gladly post the video..if not, I won't waste my time.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 11:49:22 pm »
Not enough evidence, you don't even show your /crimes, probably because it gives you away.

No video either to give context. The screenshot itself means nothing, just jibber jabber in the chat.

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 09:40:35 am »
For your information that is not against the rules. If you are running away from cops in a vehicle then cops have the right to shoot the vehicle to disable it. If you die in that process, then it is your fault. If you wanted to be arrested, then you would have surrendered.