Author Topic: Unfair Ban Im Not Ban Evading  (Read 1643 times)

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
Unfair Ban Im Not Ban Evading
« on: February 17, 2020, 07:37:18 pm »
Your in-game nameMr_Claude
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone27/01/2020 11:47
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBan Evasion...
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I Dont Know I Remember My Ban Was Like 5 Months Infracted + Ban , Infraction Issued By M3E6 , Then Some Time Later I Was Checking How much time left to be unbanned and it said 2 months instead of 5 months then i have talk to him and he said Clara changed my ban to 2 months It was 1 months Then Some Guy Called Sak3_ Reported me for an false ban evasion i was trying talk to kill im not ban evading some guy is pretending be me but this dude keeps saying im ban evading like '' Buuuh ik is you dud '' Then I told to him '' man im just some guy from brazil im not that player wtf '' and he keeps saying that Then My Ban has been 1 month because M3 said my ban expires in the near of february , Then Now Some admin changed my ban to 1 year for no reason.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I Dont Know i Was Infracted + Banned By M3E6 So M3 Told to Clara Change my ban to 2 months Instead of 5 Months Then I Was About to be unbanned Then Some dude changed my ban to 1 year
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?If You Ask To M3E6 , Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX , RockStarBoi , Samone_DastroXD , Sonne and Naranja they can provide that was unfair and im not ban evading
Any more information to provide?Here Some Screenshots What Rock , M3 Said about my ban , also Rock didnt accused me of ban evading

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 01:44:14 am by Claude_Exilled »

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Ban Not Ban Evading
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 08:27:52 pm »
Iam sorry for replying here staff but my name is mentioned so i have 2 points.
First: you also provoked robokill before just leave robo he see proofs clear then decided to ban you
second:we don't have to lose good players you deserve a chance but with a punishment like removing claude account start new acc fresh one cut the past open new page(however this case should be reviewed by codeshadow or mike) that's my point to your case
Thanks all.

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Ban Im Not Ban Evading
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 07:52:14 am »
Denied, Robokill has enough evidence for your ban evade.