Author Topic: /sync  (Read 1673 times)

Not rated

Som125

/sync
« on: February 07, 2020, 04:44:38 pm »
I would like to suggest that we should disable /sync when car parked. As a cop, I tried to car park one guy and he did /sync to avoid my car park and he was successful in that which made my job more difficult.

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
Re: /sync
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 09:22:48 pm »
I would like to suggest that we should disable /sync when car parked. As a cop, I tried to car park one guy and he did /sync to avoid my car park and he was successful in that which made my job more difficult.

I'm sorry I couldn't understand what you've said - what do you mean by car-parking and what does relate to /sync?

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 11:40:20 pm »
Not sure if it’s possible to detect car parking so easily. Will have to do some testing.

In fact I might just disable /sync because the only thing it syncs is something it automatically detects and syncs you anyway (taking a bullet but not taking damage). It also fixes frozen-but-walking. It doesn’t fix any other sync issues.
View trailers here.

Som125

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 08:49:49 am »
Not sure if it’s possible to detect car parking so easily. Will have to do some testing.

In fact I might just disable /sync because the only thing it syncs is something it automatically detects and syncs you anyway (taking a bullet but not taking damage). It also fixes frozen-but-walking. It doesn’t fix any other sync issues.

It's possible! I have seen one server with this feature so if it's implemented in our server then I would be really happy. I don't really feel like removing /sync is good. Sometimes our character gets stuck in one position and we are not able to move, at that point I think /sync plays a very important role.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 04:31:42 am »
Will disable /sync if attacked recently and also try to detect car-parking.
View trailers here.

Offline Riley

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +19/-1
  • erobere dich, damit du stark sein kannst.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Riley
  • Discord name: Vulcan#6258
  • Crew: Killed On Sight
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 01:39:41 am »
Will disable /sync if attacked recently and also try to detect car-parking.
Agree