Author Topic: Grounded bug abuse  (Read 262 times)

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Grounded bug abuse
« on: May 12, 2024, 01:26:58 am »
Your in-game nameArdealul
Their in-game nameZack_Hemsey
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1h ago
DetailsDude was taking advantage of the grounded bug... He saw he aint taking damage and robbed me... Who robs 1 player in a fight when he knows he will die?
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Offline Zack_Hemsey

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: cowboy.
  • Discord name: /
  • Crew: Solo
Re: Grounded bug abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 04:17:03 am »
lol bro am sorry im my screen i wasent buged i dont know that am the ground i dident know about this bug

I am a new player to this server i never heard about this.This bug is by the server i dident use any software to create it nor i abused it this is a false report.

This is making a report that i dident know a thing about just to get me infracted for bug that the server has it i mean its kinda not fair p.s in my screen i wasnet on the ground i was standing i dident know that in ur screen am on the ground p.s I HAD A MONEY BAG SO U WAS CHASING ME AND STARTED SHOOTING MAYBE U BUGGED ME OR THE MONEY BAG buged me i have 0 infractions am a relatively a new player stop fishing for infractions.

i can say to the admins that reads this that i bet 100 procent on my screen i wasnt on the ground p.s i dident know about this bug.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 04:42:07 am by Zack_Hemsey »

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2024, 11:10:49 am »
lol bro am sorry im my screen i wasent buged i dont know that am the ground i dident know about this bug

I am a new player to this server i never heard about this.This bug is by the server i dident use any software to create it nor i abused it this is a false report.

This is making a report that i dident know a thing about just to get me infracted for bug that the server has it i mean its kinda not fair p.s in my screen i wasnet on the ground i was standing i dident know that in ur screen am on the ground p.s I HAD A MONEY BAG SO U WAS CHASING ME AND STARTED SHOOTING MAYBE U BUGGED ME OR THE MONEY BAG buged me i have 0 infractions am a relatively a new player stop fishing for infractions.

i can say to the admins that reads this that i bet 100 procent on my screen i wasnt on the ground p.s i dident know about this bug.

Hmmm I mean okay I can understand, the reason I made this is because you robbed me and I was like "Who tf robs when 3 people are shooting you". It's fine, can be denied.

Offline Axe

• Respect: +7/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Axe
  • Discord name: zeuss6969
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2024, 07:08:59 pm »
He's not abusing it's just a bug you should've used /report to make any online staff sync him.
Denied.