Author Topic: Shot Non-Threat + abuse  (Read 261 times)

Offline Epic

• Respect: +1/-2
  • CARTEL FOR LIFE!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [CARTEL]_EPIC
  • Crew: CARTEL
Shot Non-Threat + abuse
« on: May 11, 2024, 05:58:12 am »
Your in-game name[CARTEL]_EPIC
Their in-game nameMortal. , Clink.1337
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Yesterday
DetailsI robbed mortal and he damaged me later Mortal. , Clink.1337 said something abt my mom which I can't tolerate
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Video:-
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 06:39:16 am by Epic »

Offline Mortal.

• Respect: +2/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MortaL/Mukesh
  • Discord name: Pratik 007#6889
  • Crew: Bajrang Dal
Re: Shot Non-Threat + abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 06:25:25 am »
First of all i was trying to disable your vehicle. Even when i sniped i could have easily shot you on head but i was damaging the vehicle. If i really wanted to kill you i could have done it easily with the sniper. Second thing how is that an insult. I knew you were trying to bait me with report. I responded to your msg "Show the evidence to your mom she will be proud" how is this an family insult?
You edited the video. Point is your car was destroyed and you rammed into a wall i could have again killed you easily but i didnt kill you. Whats the point of cropping the part and portraying it as i killed you?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 06:38:23 am by Mortal. »

Offline FreAkeD

• Respect: +4/-8
  • ॥ अंतः अस्ति प्रारंभः ॥
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [CbK]FreAkeD
  • Discord name: freaked_
  • Crew: MCNR
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 06:33:24 am »
As Mortal disabled your car. @Epic if you have evidence that Mortal Claimed that kill. Show asap.

One Drunk Man is more intelligent that Three Women with PhDs.

Offline Epic

• CARTEL FOR LIFE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2024, 06:37:31 am »
First of all i was trying to disable you vehicle. Even when i sniped i could have easily shot you on head but i was damaging the vehicle. If i really wanted to kill you i could have done it easily with the sniper. Second thing how is that an insult. I knew you were trying to bait me with report. I responded to your msg "Show the evidence to your mom she will be proud" how is this an family insult?
You edited the video. Point is your car was destroyed and you rammed into a wall i could have again killed you easily but i didnt kill you. Whats the point of cropping the part and portraying it as i killed you?

U damaged me its your mistake rule is rule u should learn the rule that damaging non threat is exploiting rule and also why mentioned my mom for no reason do you think you will feel proud u can insult me but why word "MOM"

Offline Epic

• CARTEL FOR LIFE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2024, 06:38:45 am »
As Mortal disabled your car. @Epic if you have evidence that Mortal Claimed that kill. Show asap.

what evidence He damaged me I am non threat and abt cropping video there's no such thing in it

Offline Epic

• CARTEL FOR LIFE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2024, 06:41:15 am »
First of all i was trying to disable your vehicle. Even when i sniped i could have easily shot you on head but i was damaging the vehicle. If i really wanted to kill you i could have done it easily with the sniper. Second thing how is that an insult. I knew you were trying to bait me with report. I responded to your msg "Show the evidence to your mom she will be proud" how is this an family insult?

My car tyre is damaged so I leave my car there and starting running U did mistake as damaged non threat u gonna get punished cuz RULE IS RULE and same for everyone "same" haha

Offline Mortal.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2024, 06:42:03 am »
U damaged me its your mistake rule is rule u should learn the rule that damaging non threat is exploiting rule and also why mentioned my mom for no reason do you think you will feel proud u can insult me but why word "MOM"
If you are committing a crime you risk of getting damaged in a chase even when i tried my best to keel my db aim away from your head i cant keep you that safe as when my driver turns the car my crosshair shifts position.
Also thats not an family insult you are claming

Offline Mortal.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2024, 06:43:12 am »
what evidence He damaged me I am non threat and abt cropping video there's no such thing in it
All the damage was done by accident show proofs that i killed u

Offline Epic

• CARTEL FOR LIFE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2024, 06:45:50 am »
All the damage was done by accident show proofs that i killed u

Mistake happen but only 1 time u did two time I swear if I do this u gonna report me

Offline Mortal.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2024, 07:42:56 am »
Mistake happen but only 1 time u did two time I swear if I do this u gonna report me
Wdym by 2 times i cant really control how i shoot on db you barely lost 10-20hp cause of that

Offline Jay_Dee

• Respect: +15/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jay_Dee
  • Discord name: Raptor6000
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2024, 08:47:09 am »
Thanks for the report. However in your video provided the accused was trying to disable to vehicle which is allowed as you are a wanted suspect at this point.

Also if you would like to report a staff member you must follow the correct procedure...

For complaints that relate to staff that are Admins, Mods, Testers or Helpers, they must be submitted via email to [email protected].

Invalid.