Author Topic: Remove or limit the usage of Extinguisher  (Read 1771 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Remove or limit the usage of Extinguisher
« on: May 09, 2024, 12:22:43 am »
Can't believe I have to write it here after realizing that no one sees it as an abuse, specially staff.

See these clips below.

Not only this is annoying as fuck, but it is overpowered too. I suggest removing fire extinguisher and spray from the game or limiting its usage by not permitting it inside interiors. Currently this combo of martial arts and extinguisher is being abused by this player [TB]s0biet as shown in the 2 above videos. This duo has no escape and its very easy specially when you are in an interior. Once stunned by extinguisher its takes up to or more than 10 seconds to recover, since it the player would perform an breath catching animation and its really long. it has a good range and it can be penetrated through the walls. It also defies the spawn protection feature because it will still stun player as soon as he enters or leaves.

Just like every other stun has their own limitations, this should have one too. Like when a cop taze someone, and he break-off cuffs, he cannot be stunned again for a time, and also if a cop misses it, he too performs an reloading animation giving the suspect a fair chance to escape. Similarly with chainsaw, it performs an reloading animation after being used for few seconds also giving a chance the person to escape or shoot.

This is actually being abused by this individual a lot. I don't know how you guys don't see that this is way too overpowered but it is. I suggest removing it, allow carrying a very low ammunition just like grenades or at least limiting its usage outside only.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 03:23:22 am by SilenTHunteR »

Online [RsA]WorkRate

• Respect: +9/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RsA]WorkRate
  • Discord name: Axolotl
  • Crew: [RsA]
Re: Remove or limit the usage of Extinguisher
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 03:59:57 am »
yes please limit it,

Offline S0beit

• Respect: +16/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]S0beit
  • Discord name: x4xsa
  • Crew: The Bloods
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 12:22:47 pm »
I don't think there's a good way in SAMP to 'limit' the time of the Fire Extinguisher spray.

But to be honest, I am sick of you crying mostly because you do not understand how the game actually works.

It takes 3-4 seconds to 'recover' from the fire ext, not 10 as you mentioned. /tazer is similar to this situation. I can rob a cop 50k, and if he is using /tazer and catches me, he will cuff me easily, and get his 50k instantly.

Check this out:

Now you are going to say that /tazer can be dodged but so can the fire ext.

Also even if the fire ext gets removed completely, I can still pwn your ass if I have 100% muscle or so, very easily. No need kung fu, fire ext, whatever.

I am not even going to talk about the fact that using fire ext puts yourself in danger because if the opponent has lag and/or manages to dodge the 'spray' (which is easy, just keep distance), you will die because it takes a while to stop the fire ext animation AND get a gun THEN aim at the opponent, shoot, etc.

In my opinion, this looks balanced. But if indeed this gets removed, remove the /tazer too or the cops will be too overpowered.

Peace!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 02:50:29 pm by x4x »

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-84
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 04:27:05 pm »
just balance that shit the same way chainsaw is balanced, add a reload anim

Offline ShadowWalker

• Respect: +4/-1
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I Don’t Care.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ShadowWalker
  • Discord name: ShadowWalker
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2024, 04:56:16 pm »
This looks like a suggestion and a player complaint. But however, I see where your going with it.
"It's a fact humans have 206 Bones... But, men have 207."

~ FreAkeD

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2024, 06:35:54 pm »
This looks like a suggestion and a player complaint. But however, I see where your going with it.

He has tried to make a complaint, even on discord but sadly failed.

Offline UltraSmooth

• Respect: +0/-15
  • Chief of Police
    • View Profile
  • Crew: SAALCA
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2024, 10:24:00 pm »
- Supported fully, if Mike don't limit this then provide cops with Tanks too
Top no lifers of community
1- [TB]S0beit A.K.A x4x

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2024, 01:53:27 am »
He has tried to make a complaint, even on discord but sadly failed.

It won't take me long to report you here, and it wasn't a report on discord. It was just my POV proving that you are no man but a pathetic no lifer who is as straight as Myth.

You are dogshit, clearly proven in the video above. Pussy as fuck.

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2024, 09:39:14 am »
You posting random gameplay videos about me on discord and forums and crying about it won't get you anywhere. Please do report me if you got any valid reasons instead of bitching about pretty much everything.

I will tell you this for the last time, if you do not know the rules and/or how the game works, then shut your mouth and mind your own business.

I do not understand what you are trying to prove with your videos and throwing insults for no reason.

Whoever took the decision to kick you out of the staff team did the right thing. You should grow up and realize that this is a game where people are supposed to have fun. I am having fun practicing martial arts. Bye now!

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2024, 12:06:38 pm »
You posting random gameplay videos about me on discord and forums and crying about it won't get you anywhere. Please do report me if you got any valid reasons instead of bitching about pretty much everything.

I will tell you this for the last time, if you do not know the rules and/or how the game works, then shut your mouth and mind your own business.

I do not understand what you are trying to prove with your videos and throwing insults for no reason.

Yeah sometimes I forget I am talking to a bitch who believes he lives in mcnr, and talks about money and property as if its all real. Well you see the extinguisher is getting nerfed don’t worry.

Also, what you do isn’t tough at all. Its not a skill or a stunt its a fucking lame ass move that anyone can do by watching it once, and you are a lame fuck who is such no lifer that you will camp inside interiors as long as you want with that extinguisher in your hand aiming at door waiting for people to try getting in, but unfortunately no one has dedicated their life to samp like you, they can’t wait that much. Again what you do is simple as fuck, the only reason why no one is doing that because they are not pussies that’s it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 12:21:02 pm by SilenTHunteR »

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2024, 12:18:51 pm »
Yeah sometimes I forget I am talking to a bitch who believes he lives in mcnr, and talks about money and property as if its all real.

Toxic again :D

Well you see the extinguisher is getting nerfed don’t worry.

You don't think I can find another way to have some fun? Fire ext is not the issue here but you fail to see that, just like you are failing to see all of my points.

Now stop filling up your HDD storage with clips of my gameplay.

Offline UltraSmooth

• Chief of Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2024, 12:42:46 pm »
Yeah sometimes I forget I am talking to a bitch who believes he lives in mcnr, and talks about money and property as if its all real. Well you see the extinguisher is getting nerfed don’t worry.

Also, what you do isn’t tough at all. Its not a skill or a stunt its a fucking lame ass move that anyone can do by watching it once, and you are a lame fuck who is such no lifer that you will camp inside interiors as long as you want with that extinguisher in your hand aiming at door waiting for people to try getting in, but unfortunately no one has dedicated their life to samp like you, they can’t wait that much. Again what you do is simple as fuck, the only reason why no one is doing that because they are not pussies that’s it.

Bro ignore x4x, he is super mad abotu this 2004 game. He got 100k+ score just after reset, you can imagine how nolifer he is.

I once organized an event and this x4x and his friend Neith or whatever, went on spamming /random for straight 16 hours lmfao. They event sent me screenshots and videos in my discord DMs which I never read :D

So just ignore him, yeah the suggestion is good and should be implemented. Also, I would highly recommend to make a complaint against x4x for abusing Fire Extinguisher.
1- [TB]S0beit A.K.A x4x

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2024, 12:49:59 pm »
This right here is an average toxic player and let me explain why:

Bro ignore x4x, he is super mad abotu this 2004 game. He got 100k+ score just after reset, you can imagine how nolifer he is.

I once organized an event and this x4x and his friend Neith or whatever, went on spamming /random for straight 16 hours lmfao. They event sent me screenshots and videos in my discord DMs which I never read :D
Now this is pure BS + you 'organized' an event to scam ppl.

So just ignore him, yeah the suggestion is good and should be implemented. Also, I would highly recommend to make a complaint against x4x for abusing Fire Extinguisher.

I'd keep quiet now if I were you.

Offline UltraSmooth

• Chief of Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2024, 01:58:27 pm »
This right here is an average toxic player and let me explain why:

Now this is pure BS + you 'organized' an event to scam ppl.

I'd keep quiet now if I were you.

It doesn't change the fact that some nolifer got 100k+ score after reset.
Try harder
1- [TB]S0beit A.K.A x4x

Offline UltraSmooth

• Chief of Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2024, 02:02:05 pm »
In case if someone want to know why x4x changed name to Sobiet, you can visit complaint section. He roughly made around 100 complaints in few days. Just imagine his nolifying state.

Peace out.
1- [TB]S0beit A.K.A x4x

Offline Vicio

• Respect: +8/-7
  • Smoker
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vicio
  • Discord name: ASAP_Bórquez#1607
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2024, 12:40:33 pm »
as a extinguisher enjoyer i must say +1 to this

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2024, 09:10:34 pm »
Stop going off-topic and bitching and whining about each other. Replies to suggestion topics should be discussing the suggestion, not some children's drama.

I'm certainly not up for removing weapons from the game. Epecially ones that may have an actual use.

I'm not sure how able I am to reduce the 'stun' animation's length, probably not much, if at all.

Limiting its ammo sounds reasonable. Most fire extinguishers you get like 20-30 seconds out of them, right? Even that seems like a lot. Maybe 15 seconds?

This is another viable option.

So maybe you can carry 15 seconds worth, and only fire it 5 seconds at a time before some sort of 'reload' animation plays?
View trailers here.

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2024, 09:34:25 pm »
So maybe you can carry 15 seconds worth, and only fire it 5 seconds at a time before some sort of 'reload' animation plays?

Irl you can't 'reload' a fire extinguisher, and doing it ig it's not really realistic.

However, even if you limit the ammo (the same way you can only carry 5 grenades) it's still a bit OP but helpful at times if you get outnumbered in fights.

My opinion still remains, using fire extinguisher in fights puts you in danger because if you miss in any way (or the opponent is lagging), the opponent has a huge advantage as you are pretty much unarmed. He will take all of your armour and maybe half of your health or even kill you if you are not quick after failing to spray with the extinguisher.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-84
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2024, 10:13:11 pm »
Irl you can't 'reload' a fire extinguisher, and doing it ig it's not really realistic.

However, even if you limit the ammo (the same way you can only carry 5 grenades) it's still a bit OP but helpful at times if you get outnumbered in fights.

My opinion still remains, using fire extinguisher in fights puts you in danger because if you miss in any way (or the opponent is lagging), the opponent has a huge advantage as you are pretty much unarmed. He will take all of your armour and maybe half of your health or even kill you if you are not quick after failing to spray with the extinguisher.

yeah cause you can definetly "reload" a chainsaw in real life kek

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2024, 01:43:06 am »

Limiting its ammo sounds reasonable. Most fire extinguishers you get like 20-30 seconds out of them, right? Even that seems like a lot. Maybe 15 seconds?
This is another viable option.

Best