Author Topic: RDM & Aimbot  (Read 168 times)

Offline Rirzau

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Rirzau
  • Discord name: J. ♡#1091
RDM & Aimbot
« on: May 01, 2024, 03:12:19 am »
Your in-game nameSkript
Their in-game nameXolonium & {B}Reaper
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Between 1:25 am and 1:50 am. (UTC) 04/30/2024 - Today.
DetailsAs the first report you can find, in a fairly short summary: RDM by Xolonium and the user {B}Reaper. In the first evidence of RDM, which lasts 5 minutes, we can see that both users repeatedly target me (Skript) and my partner (REINHARD) in order to kill us, even after having already claimed revenge. In the video you can see a first fragment of the chat where it appears that he had already murdered me, then he does it again and he does it for the first time to REINHARD. Then the same thing happens. The video is unedited, just as it was recorded and uploaded to the platform. On the other hand, we observed a second AIMBOT report from the user (AlbieGamerr) against the user Xolonium, attaching two videos where you can see a possible use of this hack. We demand a thorough investigation once sufficient evidence has been presented.

Apparently, Xolonium is a player with a tendency to RDM. I am attaching another report made against him by another MCNR user.

PD. 1: I would like to clarify that the FIRST evidence is ONLY for reporting RDM, and the second and third evidence are ONLY for reporting the possible Aimbot.

PD. 2: Voice conversation is not relevant. We all speak Spanish.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)1st evidence for RDM
1st evidence for AIMBOT
2nd evidence for AIMBOT

Offline DoN

• Respect: +15/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DoN
  • Discord name: don.wdm
Re: RDM & Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 01:56:47 pm »
{B}Reaper is not even in any of your clips.

Xolonium will be punished for RDM. Regarding aimbot clips, insufficient evidence.