Author Topic: Infraction appeal  (Read 186 times)

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
Infraction appeal
« on: April 27, 2024, 12:51:51 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game namedem0n
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone3-4 days ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCop hunting
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? I was in group with sasuke and stfq and they were both fighting cops while camping on top of the building. I got out of jail and went straight to them but stfq died in the mean time. Sasuke was still there on top of the building, fighting with cops. I tried to get up there but i failed so i went to the next road below the building and shot at the heli in which the cop landed on the building and all of the sudden i got jailed for 3minutes and 1 infraction point for reason "cop hunting". As far as i know we are allowed to assist our group mates even when we're innocent and this moderator(jay_dee) doesnt know that rule, so he punished me and said "i recorded all that cop hunt dont bullshit with me". So i would like to see the video here and let higher staff decide if its cop hunt or not because you probably aren't aware of this rule.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?sasuke and stfq
Any more information to provide?My logs, although it doesnt show the group chat but it proves what happened. Admin can check my logs and see that stfq also mentioned me to go and help sasuke in group chat
https://imgur.com/a/giupPck

Offline Jay_Dee

• Respect: +12/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jay_Dee
  • Discord name: Raptor6000
Re: Infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 12:36:18 pm »
Accepted But Follow the rules in the future please. You was punished for a reason not relating to the players you mentioned. Infraction has been removed.