Author Topic: Andrewlul the racoon and his sow benz1ne (cop hunt)  (Read 438 times)

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • Busted
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KillMonger
  • Discord name: candy198.
  • Crew: [B]BloodZ
Andrewlul the racoon and his sow benz1ne (cop hunt)
« on: April 24, 2024, 10:05:40 pm »
Your in-game name(B)KillMonger
Their in-game nameAndrewlul and benz1ne
Date & Time of incident (UTC)45 mins ago
Detailsthese bunch of monkeys and donkeys thinks that they own the streets of San Fierro that the moment they will see any cop they will start shooting them,i know it might look like from the scenario that i m chasing but m not fool to just go in between these 4 cheaters. the below video will show that it was never intended from my side to go and attack them all i was trying to do was just pass from there by maintaining the proper decorum.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
https://imgur.com/a/ShBbMt8
these are the action logs of andrewlul and benzine attacking me.

and this is the video of me casually going without having any intention of attacking them + plus this andrewlul guy should be checked for aimbot or something he is too good at shooting like he owns the title of "Sampgod".

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Re: Andrewlul the racoon and his sow benz1ne (cop hunt)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 10:25:47 pm »
Thanks for the free insults, we were fighting other cops, as you can see my driver had 10% health, we were driving away and you come in our direction. Also, for cophunt you beed to provide a 30m video, but it's not the case, since you were coming to 4 mw's without a issue, even reduced the speed to check if you can do anything there. Also, it looked like you were chasing us.

Offline Mystic

• Respect: +25/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 12:57:46 am »
Exactly we were fighting with cops and the cop behind you was still onto us it looked like from my perspective that you were chasing my friends and i only fired 1 shot at ur vehicle tf u crying about
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 06:40:45 am by Mystic »

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 08:03:11 am »
Yeah we didnt chase you after we saw you go to another direction. Also the 2nd clip where we got on you with multiple people was because the way you reacted to this. I also told you ig when you asked why did you shoot that you were coming to a group of mw's when we were fighting cops...

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 11:02:08 am »
Exactly we were fighting with cops and the cop behind you was still onto us it looked like from my perspective that you were chasing my friends and i only fired 1 shot at ur vehicle tf u crying about

actually i misinterpreted that you were shooting me because of the main chat when you were shooting other cop. actually , this andrewlul guy is all responsible for all this.

andrewlul is so insecure that whenever he see a blue point in the mini map he gets scared and starts shooting and harrasing them.

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 11:08:45 am »
Thanks for the free insults, we were fighting other cops, as you can see my driver had 10% health, we were driving away and you come in our direction. Also, for cophunt you beed to provide a 30m video, but it's not the case, since you were coming to 4 mw's without a issue, even reduced the speed to check if you can do anything there. Also, it looked like you were chasing us.

30 mins video when i played only for 7 minutes before the incident happened , want the other 23 minutes of me doing IRL activites in my home? but i was sleeping thanks.

Offline DoN

• Respect: +14/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DoN
  • Discord name: don.wdm
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2024, 02:27:33 pm »

Since the reasons you mentioned above are shown in the video there's no need for a 30 min video evidence. KillMonger was passing by so he could go to his gps destination and it was the only available route. I dont see him slowing down or attempting anything towards you or your friend, so you had no valid reason to attack him.

Reported player will be punished, thank you for reporting.