Author Topic: donkeys and monkeys of MCNR ft. Andrewlul ( the mix breed mondonkey)  (Read 781 times)

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • Busted
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KillMonger
  • Discord name: candy198.
  • Crew: [B]BloodZ
Your in-game name(B)KillMonger
Their in-game nameAndrewlul , x4x , benzine , tb sad and all those in these videos (except ghostreaper he was just standing there)
Date & Time of incident (UTC)30 mins ago
Detailsso i was in car with my partner marnie then this group of monkeys and donkeys came out of us nowhere and started harrasing both of us. then later on they wanted us to leave us the place but their friends were blocking our way then this andrewlul guy sat in the car and driven to the water which is on the highway just like few miles away. by chance i missed to record that part because i forgot to press the hotkey for auto record but i have something else for that, and my friend marine can also vouch for me.
https://imgur.com/a/tHMEfJs ( this is the screenshot of the chat where his friends making fun of me that i cant swim because this andrewlul guy droven to the river.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Apart of the report these guys claims that they plays the game fair no way, in a recent post of mafias i saw that these players are not getting to create their own crew but they claims that they play this game without violation of rules, this is what you mean by saying that? I request the management that these dumbs should be suspended from the server so that they all can have life instead of spending their 3/4th of day on the computer screen.
These guys were crying to open their own mafia with bunch of these monkeys and donkeys and thats how they will ruin the server. especially this andrewlul guy should be banned from this server because all he do in this server is rulebreak , shittalk and cheats ofc.

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Re: donkeys and monkeys of MCNR ft. Andrewlul ( the mix breed mondonkey)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 10:29:12 pm »
Bro's new.

Offline Mystic

• Respect: +25/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 12:58:49 am »
Not sure what did i do wrong???

Offline x4x

• Respect: +13/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 08:21:28 am »
How about you show the complete gameplay? You and your buddy were standing there for several minutes, near plenty of suspects, as cops. You both didn't even attempt to leave/run or anything. Just stood there to bait us to do anything.

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 11:06:46 am »
How about you show the complete gameplay? You and your buddy were standing there for several minutes, near plenty of suspects, as cops. You both didn't even attempt to leave/run or anything. Just stood there to bait us to do anything.

you guys dont own the streets and how fool you can be to even write this thing, the video clearly shows how you all were griefing and harassing me along with the other cop. Sad and Andrewlol crossed the line, you guys wanted us to leave while two of your donkeys were blocking the road and ramming us, then this mondonkey andrewlol took the control of the car and shown me his driving skills ( and he is too bad at it  because cheats cant improve your driving skills).

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 11:26:51 am »
you guys dont own the streets and how fool you can be to even write this thing, the video clearly shows how you all were griefing and harassing me along with the other cop. Sad and Andrewlol crossed the line, you guys wanted us to leave while two of your donkeys were blocking the road and ramming us, then this mondonkey andrewlol took the control of the car and shown me his driving skills ( and he is too bad at it  because cheats cant improve your driving skills).

Bro take a chill pill. Nothing we did here is forbidden and maybe next time watch how you talk to people and they wont do this to you.

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 01:03:01 pm »
Everything done here is allowed except what [TB]Sad did. If he had revenge he could shoot or lagpit but if he didnt have any revenge then he's not allowed to ram/lagpit him. I've confirmed that from administration myself long ago. Doing that to civilians is a different case but with cops its not allowed, its considered punishable

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 02:03:06 pm »
Everything done here is allowed except what [TB]Sad did. If he had revenge he could shoot or lagpit but if he didnt have any revenge then he's not allowed to ram/lagpit him. I've confirmed that from administration myself long ago. Doing that to civilians is a different case but with cops its not allowed, its considered punishable
to be honest with you , Sad and Andrewlul are the main reason this post is being created.
i had no problem with my money getting robbed even they failed to rob me because what they all did is self robbed their hubbies.

Like you said, Sad is guilty here what about Andreawlul? who literally hijacked our car and drive straight to the river at the end of the same highway.
can criminals casually just sit in the car of anyone and drive wherever they want to? @kratos.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 03:38:17 pm »
to be honest with you , Sad and Andrewlul are the main reason this post is being created.
i had no problem with my money getting robbed even they failed to rob me because what they all did is self robbed their hubbies.

Like you said, Sad is guilty here what about Andreawlul? who literally hijacked our car and drive straight to the river at the end of the same highway.
can criminals casually just sit in the car of anyone and drive wherever they want to? @kratos.

Stop being angry or at least don't show it, this is how the the gameplay is. This report is made out of anger. I did nothing wrong, you insulted me, i bullied you. I can take your car if i want to.

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2024, 03:45:43 pm »
@KillMonger you are complaining about some guys who stole your car in a game Grand Theft Auto.

I understand that you are upset about something but you guys just wanted to bait us. You had 100 chances to leave the place and you didn't.

Also stop insulting us, it won't do any good.

Offline Sad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +13/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sad
  • Discord name: quws
  • Crew: [TB]
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2024, 01:49:20 am »
Your in-game name(B)KillMonger
Their in-game nameAndrewlul , x4x , benzine , tb sad and all those in these videos (except ghostreaper he was just standing there)
Date & Time of incident (UTC)30 mins ago
Detailsso i was in car with my partner marnie then this group of monkeys and donkeys came out of us nowhere and started harrasing both of us. then later on they wanted us to leave us the place but their friends were blocking our way then this andrewlul guy sat in the car and driven to the water which is on the highway just like few miles away. by chance i missed to record that part because i forgot to press the hotkey for auto record but i have something else for that, and my friend marine can also vouch for me.
https://imgur.com/a/tHMEfJs ( this is the screenshot of the chat where his friends making fun of me that i cant swim because this andrewlul guy droven to the river.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Apart of the report these guys claims that they plays the game fair no way, in a recent post of mafias i saw that these players are not getting to create their own crew but they claims that they play this game without violation of rules, this is what you mean by saying that? I request the management that these dumbs should be suspended from the server so that they all can have life instead of spending their 3/4th of day on the computer screen.
These guys were crying to open their own mafia with bunch of these monkeys and donkeys and thats how they will ruin the server. especially this andrewlul guy should be banned from this server because all he do in this server is rulebreak , shittalk and cheats ofc.
stop lie you was there for 3 min we blocked your way we didnt ram you or smth we just rob you stop reporting for nothing

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2024, 08:14:18 pm »
stop lie you was there for 3 min we blocked your way we didnt ram you or smth we just rob you stop reporting for nothing
your eye vision -6/6 because even a blind person can see what you are doing in this video.

@KillMonger you are complaining about some guys who stole your car in a game Grand Theft Auto.

I understand that you are upset about something but you guys just wanted to bait us. You had 100 chances to leave the place and you didn't.

Also stop insulting us, it won't do any good.

when did i insult you? what i m supposed to call a donkey? a rat?
rules are rules wht r u even saying stolen my car then why do you report someone for random attacking? complaining about someone killed you in Grand Theft Auto.
server is meant to be played within the rules and proper regulation

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2024, 08:21:33 pm »
Ok everyone stop posting here and let the mods admins deal with the complaint.

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2024, 08:50:26 pm »
your eye vision -6/6 because even a blind person can see what you are doing in this video.

when did i insult you? what i m supposed to call a donkey? a rat?
rules are rules wht r u even saying stolen my car then why do you report someone for random attacking? complaining about someone killed you in Grand Theft Auto.
server is meant to be played within the rules and proper regulation

Since when carjacking is against the rules? Do you listen to yourself?

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2024, 08:58:55 pm »
BUMP

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2024, 03:35:29 pm »
[TB]Sad has a valid revenge on marine and them carjacking you to steal is a part of the game I can't see anyone else breaking any rules in the video, Sad should be reminded that he can't keep on just griefing/ramming without shooting to claim his revenge.