Author Topic: appeal+report combo  (Read 390 times)

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
appeal+report combo
« on: April 12, 2024, 12:50:30 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)idk
Your in-game nameWAP
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone11/04/24
Ban/infraction reason and detailsharassment
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?zero admins online at the time, was forced to protect myself by doing the same shit back
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?see below
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?screenshots
Any more information to provide?below

Goldenboy banned me for 3 days for harassment.

As you well know, there's not many staff in-game nowadays, yet many rulebreakers online. Sometimes you have to take things into your own hands when staff aren't online to protect yourself. This player (CZEMP1ON) RDMed me and was constantly ramming me off my bike, then crafted recordings in their favour to get me banned. In addition, they QTA after attacking me. (See https://imgur.com/a/raUl5EU)

1. These are the recordings that got me banned. As you can see, the player themselves even named it "troll" because they were trolling with these recordings:

2. There is a player complaints process that must be followed on the forums. This is to allow a response from players to explain the situation, and staff often state that you cannot report via DM. I'm not sure why this was an exception here.

3. Goldenboy asks "why would take such action instead of reporting him to an admin" - This was already done, but with no response. Goldenboy had no idea of what was going on in-game and acted on a whim. This is what happens when staff manage the server whilst not playing in-game.

4. Upon sending him screenshots of the situation to prove what happened, he stops responding:

5. Goldenboy claims there's staff in-game. This is completely false as there was a multiacc/ban evader (zangado) using aimbot and RDMing people during this time with zero response from staff as NO STAFF WERE ONLINE. Upon DoN logging on, zangado /quit.

6. If you're a regular player, it's pretty easy for a new player to rulebreak and troll you when no staff are online with no response, then record their own POV to get you punished when you protect yourself - be careful I guess

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
Re: appeal+report combo
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 09:53:11 pm »
are you reporting or appealing your ban.

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 10:34:44 pm »
are you reporting or appealing your ban.

appeal

but it would be easier to manage it as a report at the same time rather than posting all of this twice

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:19:30 am »
You cant kill someone multiple times because he did the same to you and there was no online staff member to take the necessary action, the report section on forums exists for a reason!

Although you were wrong but you dont deserve a 3 days ban, i will credit you for the days you wasted.

- Approved
-Locked.