Author Topic: The Importance of Safeguarding Family Photos on Discord and Social Media.  (Read 1312 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to bring your attention to a serious issue regarding the posting or linking of personal social media accounts, particularly when family photos are involved. Recently, an individual known as [oG]TheGoodFather exhibited alarming behavior by reaching out to someone on WhatsApp to vent his in-game frustrations through vulgar and abusive language, targeting people's mothers and sisters. In a disturbing turn of events, he delved into my social media account, copied my girlfriend's profile picture, and posted it on his own account with malicious intent.

Fortunately, my girlfriend had obscured her face in the photo, but the situation could have been much worse if her identity had been revealed. This behavior transcends the realm of gaming and ventures into real-life criminal activity that could result in legal consequences. Shockingly, his associates Raiden, Zidane, and Scav from the same clan have also engaged in similar actions, repeatedly mentioning my girlfriend's name in the game's main chat with sinister intentions. It's evident that this clan's members are more desperate and malicious than they appear.

While I appreciate that others like Og Silent may not actively participate, their failure to address or report such behavior enables it to persist. Instead of taking action to rectify the situation, Og Silent merely deleted my comments and urged me to keep quiet about it within the clan.

Moreover, it's crucial to acknowledge that Scav also mentioned my girlfriend's name inappropriately, adding to the distressing situation. Additionally, it was Beaten who consistently brought up details from my social media posts during confrontations. This collective behavior demonstrates a pattern of disregard for privacy and boundaries.

It's crucial to understand that individuals like TheGoodFather, Raiden, Zidane, and Scav may target your family members or partners and associate them with negative behavior, putting their safety and well-being at risk. I strongly advise to not add these guys personally in your social media accounts and against posting anything online that could be exploited by individuals with malicious intent. With the availability of advanced technologies like deepfake AI, the potential damage to one's real-life reputation and security is significant.

Please exercise caution and prioritize the protection of your personal information and that of your loved ones.

I also want to thank the MCnR Staff for taking the appropriate actions by disbanding their crew.

SilentHunTeR

Offline aydin

• Banned
  • Respect: +4/-58
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aydin
Stay safe bro may God bless you and your family <3

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
i mean what did u expect to happen when ur in a group chat with a bunch of pakistanis playing samp 24/7 u expected normal behavior from them  ?

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
How does mnc manager commit such novice mistakes?
Please provide me your mnc details i shall tell them that their manager does not know basics of security
Also you speak big words about security for a man who publicly intentionally leaked zidane's ip in mcnr general chat

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile

Please provide me your mnc details i shall tell them that their manager does not know basics of security
Also you speak big words about security for a man who publicly intentionally leaked zidane's ip in mcnr general chat

It was indeed an accident and it was deleted within 5 seconds, and the only person active that time was you, which makes me wonder how it was leaked further. If it was intentional, I would've been banned from the moment it was leaked.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 09:07:24 pm by SilenTHunteR »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
C in MNC is already company, as an employee in an MNC yourself you are expected to not do such mistakes, it creates bad impression on the company.

It was indeed an accident and it was deleted within 5 seconds, and the only person active that time was you, which makes me wonder how it was leaked further. If it was intentional, I would've been banned from the moment it was leaked.
I already know what the c stands for but I don't get why are you saying that because what I said made clear sense, maybe you are imagining things because of samp syndrome
Ahh yes you perfectly cropped a screenshot in a way where it clearly showed Zidane leaving with his IP visible, checked it, uploaded on mcnr discord general and the only reason it was deleted because i told you to delete it or it would have been there until someone else pointed out, cool story bro
Anyway now you know the basics of internet security, over the course of time you're gonna learn many more things that your mnc manager post was never able to teach you, do not hesitate to ask me for help I am always available to support the elderly :D

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
I already know what the c stands for but I don't get why are you saying that because what I said made clear sense, maybe you are imagining things because of samp syndrome
Ahh yes you perfectly cropped a screenshot in a way where it clearly showed Zidane leaving with his IP visible, checked it, uploaded on mcnr discord general and the only reason it was deleted because i told you to delete it or it would have been there until someone else pointed out, cool story bro
Anyway now you know the basics of internet security, over the course of time you're gonna learn many more things that your mnc manager post was never able to teach you, do not hesitate to ask me for help I am always available to support the elderly :D
Me and raptor are both demoted due that mistake. I was moderator for enough time and from the beginning I've forwarded screen shots and videos to the superior staffs all the time and based on that, this mistake was about to happen at some point and it has before multiple times by the other staff. Me and raptor both failed to notice the IP because it was in the grey text below his white text. The reason I cropped was to hide his IP when he joined because that attracts more than any other text color. It makes no sense that I would hide that IP and show the other one.

Also, If I really wanted to leak IP it would have been of anyone whom I've argued the most, not someone to whom I barely talked. I accidently leaked IP of someone with whom I had the least grudges, and Thegoodfather posted my gf's IG pic cause that was all he could get. That's the only difference and even now you're defending him, shame on you bro, I wonder how would you ever make a girl feel safe around you while you defend such heinous act.

Just ask yourself a question, why only zidane? why not you or niovie who consistently reported me falsely and mailed about me to the mangers everyday?

A guy posting vulgar comments on multiple people's female family members and this guys says "so what? you leaked someone's IP" lmao bro gg, you failed as a man.

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
Never defended him, even advised him to remove it but I don't have his discord so I can't change pictures on someone's behalf and neither can I stop him from saying certain things, and I never reported you falsely for anything again your samp syndrome is kicking and affecting your speech
But I really appreciate the effort and brainpower you put into creating the story of how you accidently leaked the ip, it might even work on some people, bravo!!!

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
Me and raptor are both demoted due that mistake. I was moderator for enough time and from the beginning I've forwarded screen shots and videos to the superior staffs all the time and based on that, this mistake was about to happen at some point and it has before multiple times by the other staff. Me and raptor both failed to notice the IP because it was in the grey text below his white text. The reason I cropped was to hide his IP when he joined because that attracts more than any other text color. It makes no sense that I would hide that IP and show the other one.

Also, If I really wanted to leak IP it would have been of anyone whom I've argued the most, not someone to whom I barely talked. I accidently leaked IP of someone with whom I had the least grudges, and Thegoodfather posted my gf's IG pic cause that was all he could get. That's the only difference and even now you're defending him, shame on you bro, I wonder how would you ever make a girl feel safe around you while you defend such heinous act.

Just ask yourself a question, why only zidane? why not you or niovie who consistently reported me falsely and mailed about me to the mangers everyday?

A guy posting vulgar comments on multiple people's female family members and this guys says "so what? you leaked someone's IP" lmao bro gg, you failed as a man.

As a staff member you got to be careful what you are doing/sharing. Mistakes happen, we are human but still.

About false reporting, you gave [wT]Ch0ppa only 1 infraction point for double RDM, which he has done on purpose, knowing that's wrong. While in-game, you gave us 2 infractions when we were in the wrong, for little things. And you kept on asking me 10 times a day why did I kill X without checking the /logs or that player's opinion. That's targeting bro and it's not cool, ofc we are reporting you for that. This is another story though.

Also, I obviously do not encourage anything that might have happened, but you should really know that you must hide anything related to your real life on the internet. You are playing/talking to random people and you do not know who is on the other side of the network.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
About false reporting, you gave [wT]Ch0ppa only 1 infraction point for double RDM, which he has done on purpose, knowing that's wrong. While in-game, you gave us 2 infractions when we were in the wrong, for little things. And you kept on asking me 10 times a day why did I kill X without checking the /logs or that player's opinion. That's targeting bro and it's not cool, ofc we are reporting you for that. This is another story though.

I think you really believe that I am favoring people here then let me tell you something. While ch0ppa was in WT with me, I my self reported him because I thought he aimbots as well, as soon he revealed his POV, I stopped bothering him and started appreciating his skills. I busted Dugkat for his aimbot and reported to superior staff my self while he was WT before and in my staff team, that's how I earned my Aimbot detective tag. When Overdozz was about to be promoted, I stood agains't him and he still is WT. Finally as for your guess that I infracted him 1 point, I did what I was told to do by my superior and just because of that I wasn't questioned any further because you never know how much points did I really infracted him till this date.

Also, I obviously do not encourage anything that might have happened, but you should really know that you must hide anything related to your real life on the internet. You are playing/talking to random people and you do not know who is on the other side of the network.

Everything is indeed hidden and what he got was only a picture with no face, but I am only warning people who might have shared or put photos with their partners because I have seen some. If the person is so desperate that he did that, then there's no telling what he could have done with full face revealed.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-41
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
dont post dick pics or else pezer will show them in wt main chat

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
I think you really believe that I am favoring people here then let me tell you something. While ch0ppa was in WT with me, I my self reported him because I thought he aimbots as well, as soon he revealed his POV, I stopped bothering him and started appreciating his skills. I busted Dugkat for his aimbot and reported to superior staff my self while he was WT before and in my staff team, that's how I earned my Aimbot detective tag. When Overdozz was about to be promoted, I stood agains't him and he still is WT. Finally as for your guess that I infracted him 1 point, I did what I was told to do by my superior and just because of that I wasn't questioned any further because you never know how much points did I really infracted him till this date.

Everything is indeed hidden and what he got was only a picture with no face, but I am only warning people who might have shared or put photos with their partners because I have seen some. If the person is so desperate that he did that, then there's no telling what he could have done with full face revealed.

What do you mean you "thought" he was aimbotting? I understand your perspective but that guy Ch0ppa along with his best friend from .1337 crew are both toggling aimbot and/or are having "silent" aimbot at times.
Ch0ppa has been banned from 3 DM servers for aimbot and he still has the nerve to say that he is legit on this server :D

If you did infract him at that time 1 point for DOUBLE RDM and some superior told you to do that, then you both were high at that time.

I am going to be back on topic as I just said what I had to say.

Offline FreAkeD

• Respect: +4/-8
  • ॥ अंतः अस्ति प्रारंभः ॥
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [CbK]FreAkeD
  • Discord name: freaked_
  • Crew: [CbK] Cold Blood Killahs
Kali Yuga (Sanskrit: कलियुग, romanized: kaliyuga or kali-yuga) means "the age of Kali", "the age of darkness", "the age of vice and misery", or "the age of quarrel and hypocrisy."

In this stage the world is in a state of moral decay.

Guys forgot their ethics and integrity. Just for an online game beef... guys are doxxing each other... wtf💀...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 10:38:19 am by FreAkeD »

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
💀❗🚨🗣️🥰🇮🇳
what do you expect from a bunch of monkeys who named thier crew "online gangstas"

Offline UltraSmooth

• Respect: +0/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Please stop using Chat GPT as I just read few lines of the top of the post.

I, as remained the great victim of admin abuses their power, firmly believes that certain boundaries shall never be crossed. Therefore, we demand the complete ban of TheGoodFather's player and registration of complaint with local law enforcement authorities against this act (If possible, if there is any player from his country/locality, we will fund it).

With this, I request Mike to put complete ban on [oG] clan for promoting such violence.

Offline Erorr

• Respect: +5/-17
  • Banned from life
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Naser
  • Discord name: naser.777
  • Crew: No crew
Please stop using Chat GPT as I just read few lines of the top of the post.

I, as remained the great victim of admin abuses their power, firmly believes that certain boundaries shall never be crossed. Therefore, we demand the complete ban of TheGoodFather's player and registration of complaint with local law enforcement authorities against this act (If possible, if there is any player from his country/locality, we will fund it).

With this, I request Mike to put complete ban on [oG] clan for promoting such violence.
a?

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
no way ogs posting here dont even acknowledge that their leaders tried to dox someone

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
I was rooting for ya (despite your disgusting behavior towards me when you were a staff member) until I read this:
Also, If I really wanted to leak IP it would have been of anyone whom I've argued the most, not someone to whom I barely talked.
I'm not defending the doxxers, but you've just kinda admitted you would hypothetically do it too. Seriously?