Author Topic: wt choppa and 2pacizez killing newbies for no reason  (Read 683 times)

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • Busted
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KillMonger
  • Discord name: candy198.
  • Crew: [B]BloodZ
wt choppa and 2pacizez killing newbies for no reason
« on: April 09, 2024, 08:19:45 pm »
Your in-game nameKillMonger
Their in-game name[wt]choppa and wt 2pacizez
Date & Time of incident (UTC)yesterday
Detailschoppa guy killed me then his revenge is over, then i was just roaming here and there he come and kill me for no reason and say "Revenge", i think he kill me on purpose because new player will not report him. i have action logs where he kill me after 3 minutes, i had no interaction with him or his friends, what i think he just saw me and kill me because he was getting rekted noob zzz and he was angry so he kill me. 
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)this is action log where in last page he killed me then again killed me after 3mins, that kill is in video i not touched or aimed anything at him
https://imgur.com/a/SMOaYWI
this video is after when i got killed first time
i=Jr0AIChFTLz4QOAs

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]ch0ppa
  • Discord name: snmchoppa
  • Crew: wT
Re: wt choppa and 2pacizez killing newbies for no reason
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 09:44:51 pm »
Your in-game nameKillMonger
Their in-game name[wt]choppa and wt 2pacizez
Date & Time of incident (UTC)yesterday
Detailschoppa guy killed me then his revenge is over, then i was just roaming here and there he come and kill me for no reason and say "Revenge", i think he kill me on purpose because new player will not report him. i have action logs where he kill me after 3 minutes, i had no interaction with him or his friends, what i think he just saw me and kill me because he was getting rekted noob zzz and he was angry so he kill me. 
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)this is action log where in last page he killed me then again killed me after 3mins, that kill is in video i not touched or aimed anything at him
https://imgur.com/a/SMOaYWI
this video is after when i got killed first time
i=Jr0AIChFTLz4QOAs
who is this new guy anyways.we had a war as u can see when my homie died u already said die roblox,so this whole thing was a war from last night

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 10:02:10 pm »
love the way you lie, if it was a war then how it take you 3minutes to kill me. if you guys were chashing me from 3minutes which is not the right thing here because your fellow friends ignored me because they knew that they have no have right to kill me. they went too far from you guys which is proof that all you just did stopped your car and  kill me because i m new to this server.

i want admin team to look into this guy because forum section is filled with his name, he should be suspended from this server for life time because all he do in this game is break rules and kill new players.

think how many player he kill on daily basis which get being unnoticed. by chance i had my recorder on which caught this choppa doing stupid act.

this dumb cant even make an excuse that they have revenge on me and i manage to run for 3minutes in this fkin skibidibi kart while they were in being a bullet proof 4 wheeler 2 seater ultra pro max car.

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 10:16:48 pm »
love the way you lie, if it was a war then how it take you 3minutes to kill me. if you guys were chashing me from 3minutes which is not the right thing here because your fellow friends ignored me because they knew that they have no have right to kill me. they went too far from you guys which is proof that all you just did stopped your car and  kill me because i m new to this server.

i want admin team to look into this guy because forum section is filled with his name, he should be suspended from this server for life time because all he do in this game is break rules and kill new players.

think how many player he kill on daily basis which get being unnoticed. by chance i had my recorder on which caught this choppa doing stupid act.

this dumb cant even make an excuse that they have revenge on me and i manage to run for 3minutes in this fkin skibidibi kart while they were in being a bullet proof 4 wheeler 2 seater ultra pro max car.
okay so ure new to the server but when it's war u join og's okay big mentality u got lil bro,anyways i got a video of us having a war if that's needed

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 09:35:55 am »
Posting here just to remind a rule. If both the crews/groups agree upon war and there is conversation between them about having a war, only then you can attack enemy crews/group for no reason or else you need a solid revenge. Not sure if any staff member is aware of it because i've been seeing alot dumb shit from staff lately, so im just reminding it. If there was a conversation about having a war then its valid, otherwise its invalid to kill him :)

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2024, 07:43:49 pm »
Posting here just to remind a rule. If both the crews/groups agree upon war and there is conversation between them about having a war, only then you can attack enemy crews/group for no reason or else you need a solid revenge. Not sure if any staff member is aware of it because i've been seeing alot dumb shit from staff lately, so im just reminding it. If there was a conversation about having a war then its valid, otherwise its invalid to kill him :)
Thanks for your suport

okay so ure new to the server but when it's war u join og's okay big mentality u got lil bro,anyways i got a video of us having a war if that's needed
where are the papers where i did signed for consent of me being involved as a part of war. all you do is talk shit on forums because what i think your family members dont listen to you.
And,
this is not the reply i was looking for i want proper explaination here. i am not here to listen to your shit talk. just because you are person with negative IQ let me make it is easy for you, IF WE WERE IN WAR, HOW DID I MANAGE TO RUN 3 MINUTES FROM YOU IN THAT FUCKIN KART? QUESTION MARK.

repling to your question, all i did just joined group my friend invited me. you both og and wt mafias are group of donkeys and monkeys who roam with 20 players together and break all the rules of the server and manage to escape from it. you all are disgrace to mankind, especially you. YES, YOU BLOODY RASCAL
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 07:56:14 pm by KillMonger »

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 09:12:16 pm »
Thanks for your suport
where are the papers where i did signed for consent of me being involved as a part of war. all you do is talk shit on forums because what i think your family members dont listen to you.
And,
this is not the reply i was looking for i want proper explaination here. i am not here to listen to your shit talk. just because you are person with negative IQ let me make it is easy for you, IF WE WERE IN WAR, HOW DID I MANAGE TO RUN 3 MINUTES FROM YOU IN THAT FUCKIN KART? QUESTION MARK.

repling to your question, all i did just joined group my friend invited me. you both og and wt mafias are group of donkeys and monkeys who roam with 20 players together and break all the rules of the server and manage to escape from it. you all are disgrace to mankind, especially you. YES, YOU BLOODY RASCAL
so that means u literally broke the rules aswell,nice

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2024, 09:25:57 pm »
so that means u literally broke the rules aswell,nice

bro,playing samp has already decreased my braincells and with your replies its already on the way to go to nil.

anyways i got a video of us having a war if that's needed
then i think so you will not have any problem in sharing a movie of you killing me for the first time and for the second time, right? mr.[wt]choppa.

and if you not have anything to resolve this case then please call your wt mafia cousin 2pacizez maybe he has some fraction of more IQ than you.

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2024, 12:12:02 am »
Thanks for your suport
And,

explain this then!

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2024, 08:19:18 am »
explain this then!

As its my crew in the video i'll tell you, that was not a war. We all just came to you for revenge and thats how the fight started. Let me give you an example of "what a war is" Few days ago when we all decided for a 6v6, during which you got your alb ass rekt so bad, twice, that you attacked 3rd time for no reason just to claim your revenge and to boost your ego. Those two 6v6 fights were considered as war as the leaders of both crews mutually made a decision to have a war. Just stop rdming randoms only because you think they cant record lol. Its obvious what you and your monkey crewmates do when there's no admin in game whahwhahwah

Offline KillMonger

• Busta
  • Busted
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2024, 09:54:25 am »
explain this then!

what i see here is you are dieing but as far as i remember i died to rogue.1337 after this, so practically no one from the fight can kill me again in my opinion.
but, the main thing is this incident took place like an hour before the reported incidence. you should seek for some help because samp has already drained 99 percent of your brain.

i know being a famous personality on player reports section is not a easy deal as you have to reply 8 reports at a single time but please i am seeking for a proper explaination , i dont have personal grudge or anything else with you all i want to know why you killed me there.

wt choppe famous personality of Mikes Cops and Robbers
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20552.0.html
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20534.0.html
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20523.0.html
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20525.0.html

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2024, 03:59:05 pm »
As its my crew in the video i'll tell you, that was not a war. We all just came to you for revenge and thats how the fight started. Let me give you an example of "what a war is" Few days ago when we all decided for a 6v6, during which you got your alb ass rekt so bad, twice, that you attacked 3rd time for no reason just to claim your revenge and to boost your ego. Those two 6v6 fights were considered as war as the leaders of both crews mutually made a decision to have a war. Just stop rdming randoms only because you think they cant record lol. Its obvious what you and your monkey crewmates do when there's no admin in game whahwhahwah
once again what are u doing here?

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2024, 05:36:35 pm »
[wT]2pac1zac. did nothing

[wT]Ch0ppa Will be punished.