Author Topic: Random Deathmatach (Infractions Appeal) On Scav's BEHALF  (Read 625 times)

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
Random Deathmatach (Infractions Appeal) On Scav's BEHALF
« on: April 05, 2024, 11:47:53 pm »
Posting on Scavs' ([oG]Stfqc)'s behalf as he is forum banned

Ban ID (if applicable)Unspecified
Your in-game name[oG]Stfqc
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction Points
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneseveral days ago, like 6-7
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRDM
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?So, overdoz had killed both of us (me & x4x) at FC Ammunation as a revenge and actions logs and recording of that scenario might be attached on his old complaint, and both of us had revenge on him, and I was already saying that 'I'm coming to take revenge on you Overdoz' and he knew that, but then they tried to be smart ass by using their innocent friend has driver who was DimiTRizz, and then of course I am not gonna send him a invitation to get out of his car so I can 2v1 him with x4x, of course I'll shoot the driver. And I did that, and after that I took armor of DimiTRizz by DB at starting, then why the f**k DimitRizz followed us if he was assuming it as a RDM? He could had ran or what the f**k ever he could do, yet he followed us while x4x's hp became low. Yet I managed to kill both of 'em and it's clear in his overdoz's tarded pov that how they started following me when x4x was low and then yapped about RDM, how the f**k that was a RDM while his driver knew that me and x4x are coming to claim revenge on overdoz, and why he allowed overdoz to sit with him? And then yapped about RDMS< And managers are even accepting that complaint just lmfao. Is that even fair? Ardealuls' case was different if our kind manager takes a look at that complaint clearly and properly. And now, let's talk about the real shit that was going on inside overdoz's POV, Overdoz literally did everything pre-planned, Look at the chat. How overdoz told DimiTrizz that 'you'll drive for me he have no revenge on you' and made DimitRizz aware that "scav has revenge on me" and then "DimitRizz" allowed overdoz to sit in his car" Look at the freakin chat of that time, I don't know how blind the staff member was while handling my complaint, he literally said 'just drive for me, he have no revenge on you then we'll report him and he'll get 'ez' punished, LMFAO. Look at the echo how I warned him about that I'm coming and he said 'Call entire oG, im with DimitRizz only'.

It's clearly visible "that case was not handled properly", look at the chat look at overdoz's POV. Everything is clear and visible that it was not a RDM but yet I got infractions for that, that's enough to explain for now because handler will barely read this, but that's the explaination of entire scenario, clearly visible that how wrongful the punishments were. Hoping for this appeal to be handled properly and fairly in someones' judgement who actually knows how reports and complaints are dealt.

To the management, it's clear they were baiting us to get us infracted. If you do not believe me, check out this group chat from overdozz's video:

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Explained enough at up, shitted himself by not hiding the chat of his streamable video and his driver was involved with him and he knew that I'll kill him. (pathetic moronic behavior)
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?X4X
Any more information to provide?Just looking foward to get this appeal handled by someone who actually knows how player complaints and appeals are dealt, thanks

Overdoz's POV, Downloaded and reuploaded in case he deletes it

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
Re: Random Deathmatach (Infractions Appeal) On Scav's BEHALF
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 03:31:38 pm »
I took armor of DimiTRizz by DB at starting, then why the f**k DimitRizz followed us if he was assuming it as a RDM?
Got damaged already, afterwards it doesn't matter.
and he knew that, but then they tried to be smart ass by using their innocent friend has driver who was DimiTRizz
You can simply check who's driver and passenger  ;D
To the management, it's clear they were baiting us to get us infracted. If you do not believe me, check out this group chat from overdozz's video:
Not knowing RDM Rules ain't a bait  ::)
Everything is clear and visible that it was not a RDM but yet I got infractions for that
If Overdoz shot first then it isn't considered as RDM, but if you're shooting anyone you've no revenge on its RDM.

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 12:54:17 pm »
He just admitted in his video that you guys are going to bait us and you've done that.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 11:27:21 am »
you cannot appeal on forums banned players behalf

appeal will be automatically denied + you are warned