Author Topic: TB clan doesn't give a shit about the chat rules  (Read 218 times)

Offline tb2001

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • the dominance of clans ruins the MCNR experience
    • View Profile
TB clan doesn't give a shit about the chat rules
« on: April 04, 2024, 12:55:41 am »
Your in-game nameTibi2001
Their in-game name[TB]Zako
[TB]GORDON0801L
[TB]Sad
and at one point also Ghazi1337
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1 april
Details seems to me these guys in the TB clan don't care about speaking english. do clans not have a group chat or something they can speak into? or maybe this server should have some sort of separate chat, where english speakers can speak english together, and non-english speakers speak hhhhhh together. something like a filter, like maybe an easy to remember command like /chatfilter.. could be helpful.

anyway i even attracted their attention at some point and of course they didn't stop and respect the rules because GUESS WHAT, THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TOO SMALL AND NOBODY CARES GUYS HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.) https://imgur.com/a/xHykzPT

Offline Arpa

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Arpa
  • Crew: TheBloods
Re: TB clan doesn't give a shit about the chat rules
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 02:15:54 am »
I have a comment on this topic. The player should not be punished if he does not master English. This is not a school. So I knew what they were talking about, and he is a natural blamer, with no offense to you or anyone else.

Offline Sad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +13/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sad
  • Discord name: quws
  • Crew: [TB]
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 03:12:58 am »
[TB]GORDON0801L
[TB]Sad
Details seems to me these guys in the TB clan don't care about speaking english. do clans not have a group chat or something they can speak into? or maybe this server should have some sort of separate chat, where english speakers can speak english together, and non-english speakers speak hhhhhh together. something like a filter, like maybe an easy to remember command like /chatfilter.. could be helpful.

anyway i even attracted their attention at some point and of course they didn't stop and respect the rules because GUESS WHAT, THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TOO SMALL AND NOBODY CARES GUYS HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
who sayed we dont care to rules we just sayed 2 3 words to each other when we joind the game that's all of it

Offline Sad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +13/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sad
  • Discord name: quws
  • Crew: [TB]
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 03:14:30 am »
[TB]GORDON0801L
[TB]Sad

This is funny because you have nothing to do you searching for proplems  and show yourself that you are the best. I hope you do something useful in your free time.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-67
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 03:37:03 am »
Reported players have received a warning.