Author Topic: Change name  (Read 1825 times)

Ali

Change name
« on: January 29, 2020, 06:48:58 am »
I have much friends in game. So when I’m a cop or a robber I shouldn’t kill them that why they become angry about me :(

I thought to change my name. But I like my name  :-\
 Now I don’t know what should I do  :-X

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-10
  • Just a hot blooded guy trying to have fun.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Steven_Greeves
Re: Change name
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 03:19:41 pm »
I'll be honest with you, they shouldn't be angry at you, you know, when you are a cop you gotta do your job no matter what (you can bribe them!) As a robber you should run off of Cops, now as a robber, if you kill one of your friends that is a robber too, of course they will be angry, think about it

[attachment deleted by admin]
Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 11:24:20 pm »
Perhaps the situations are meant to be a deathmatch. Think about it: if you just robbed a store and your [cop] friend is chasing you, you should do something either it's /surrender OR open fire. Similar thing applies as a cop, if a [criminal] friend doesn't open fire towards you, you should do everything at your posse to stop your friend which committed crimes. And if your friend opens fire towards you, well, unpack your heat and start blastin' them foo's or imma start blastin' myself!

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-10
  • Just a hot blooded guy trying to have fun.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Steven_Greeves
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 11:37:56 pm »
Perhaps the situations are meant to be a deathmatch. Think about it: if you just robbed a store and your [cop] friend is chasing you, you should do something either it's /surrender OR open fire. Similar thing applies as a cop, if a [criminal] friend doesn't open fire towards you, you should do everything at your posse to stop your friend which committed crimes. And if your friend opens fire towards you, well, unpack your heat and start blastin' them foo's or imma start blastin' myself!

I see you are a man of culture as well, _man I don't want no chicken_
Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

Offline Riley

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +19/-1
  • erobere dich, damit du stark sein kannst.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Riley
  • Discord name: Vulcan#6258
  • Crew: Killed On Sight
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 03:58:12 am »
I see you are a man of culture as well, _man I don't want no chicken_

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 04:00:15 pm »