• Crew: Red Army
Appeal
« on: March 31, 2024, 11:06:50 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   /
Your in-game name   ClairoEnjoyerDamien
Ban or infraction appeal?   Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   11/3/2024
Ban/infraction reason and details   Family insults
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   Simply put, Vendetta. started it and I just responded for what isn't even a family insult. Besides the fact that it wasn't a family insult, I do not understand why I got punished for responding to him insulting me (you could also argue that it was in a way, provocation)
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   Vendetta. called me a pussy so I responded.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   I don't think so
Any more information to provide?   https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20162.0.html (Link to previous appeal where I posted screenshots of game echo).
Also link to myths report which is basically the same case, he provoked someone and when they responded he reported them, only difference is that his report got denied.
boykisser

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 01:19:35 am »
No it is a family insult, If you can't control your behavior turn off the chats or ignore who annoys you but as long as you carry on behaving like this you will keep getting punished, Your infraction points will be reduced from 2 to 1.